Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 3 things I would love to see happen

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I love my wife Ochako Uraraka
★★★★★
3. Seeing aliens come to Earth but hopefully they don't mog chad otherwise we will go extinct

2. A cure for autism soon but normies are too fucking selfish and refuse to cure it despite ruining millions of lives

1. (Best one) Seeing Ochako Uraraka come to our verse via dimensional machines and kill the entire Indian race

3. Seeing aliens come to Earth but hopefully they don't mog chad otherwise we will go extinct

2. A cure for autism soon but normies are too fucking selfish and refuse to cure it despite ruining millions of lives

1. (Best one) Seeing Ochako Uraraka come to our verse via dimensional machines and kill the entire Indian race
aliens aren't mogging shit if they ever came to earth

May allah give me 72 anime waifu virgins when i die. I dont want humanFOIDS

Doesn't her power work by touching stuff? How can she touch a pajeet and survive?