Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill -3 Theory

Limerencel

Limerencel

Major
If you are ethnic, your SMV is capped at 7/10.
Even the Chaddest of niggers, curries, asians or sandniggers cannot have an SMV above 7/10.

A western woman will look at an otherwise attractive ethnic guy, and INSTINCTIVELY UNDERSTAND that although he might be pretty for a nigger or an asian, the offspring that she would have with him will STILL likely become niggercels or HAPAcels (AKA GENETIC DEAD ENDS).
His brown eyes are genetically dominant, while the womans own blue eyes are recessive, and unlikely to be expressed in the offspring if she mates with him.
The offspring's skincolor will resemble the mans ugly shitkin, much more than her own beautiful, pale white skin.
Her gut feeling tells her that her offpsring is better off if she mates with an UGLIER 7/10 WHITE MAN than a 10/10 ETHNIC MAN, because the white mans genes will increase the survival of her offspring's genes much better.

Femoids don't need to understand this on a consicous level, in order to behave like they do.
Because biology has stamped sexual selection and her taste in men, right into her DNA over the course of millions of years.
You could spend a trillion dollars marketing obese niggers to be the ultimate Chad, and it won't have any effect because womens taste in men have a natural, evolutionary basis.

And compared to the superior white man, it is much more rare for an ethnic man to be attractive in the first place. Because being ethnic is the COMBINATORIAL GENETIC DEATH SENTENCE, as it includes a mixture of disadvantages such as short height, shit skin, dark eyes, and even facial asymetry and low IQ in the case of sandniggers due to generations of inbreeding and forced arranged marriages that allowed even the ugliest of ethnic incels to reproduce for hundreds of years.

There have been many Tinder-experiments that were run on this forum using Chang, Tyrone and Ahmed, and they all confirmed -3 Theory, dare I say, -3 LAW.
-----
Acknowledgements: This does not mean that whites cannot be incel. Many whites are incels, and I sympathise with them a great deal. But in dating it is much better to be white and good looking than it is to be ethnic and good looking.

Special thanks to @13k for being an aggregator and spreader of evidence for -3 Theory.

I agree to an extent but i think it's -2 personally and not -3, as i've seen indians that have the characteristics of a 9/10 do much better with women than a "chadlite" at 7/10.
I think location is extremely vital too, a Tyrone is worth more than a Chad in places like London (imo) cause of the whole Grime culture/percieved BBC/dominance.
But amongst most ethnicks from other countries, JBW theory holds up to an extent and that's where i'd say it'd be -3 or even -4

Giga cope. JBW is simply bollocks in the West. I live in LA and constantly see average black dudes with hot white women.

Jfl op welke niveau studeer je MBO niveau 1??? Dit is het domste wat ik van een tatta heb gehoord.

I live in LA and constantly see average black dudes with hot white women.
Note, these Black dudes have to play thug game or else they end up like the blackcels here

tenor.gif

This shit may be true in a more white-dense region, but serious where I've been there's no way being ethnic drops you by more than 1 point. From what I've seen face is all that matters.

Spot on, jbw is basically -3 theory. Being ethnic will drop your smv bu 3 points compared to your looksmatch wasp dude. And like op said it doesn't have to be conscious thing for women.

It depends on the race. Niggers start out at about 10/10 while Dark Curryshits start out at like 4/10.

JBW is simply bollocks in the West. I live in LA and constantly see average black dudes with hot white women.
Where did I say JBW??? You got your theories all mixed up.
-3 Theory is different than JBW

I live in LA and constantly see average black dudes with hot white women.
The best ethnic group to be is African American, perhaps due to BBC. Lots of data has shown this. Even sandniggers rank worse than ACTUAL NIGGERS in the post 9/11 west.

Where did I say JBW??? You got your theories all mixed up.
-3 Theory is different than JBW

The best ethnic group to be is African American, perhaps due to BBC. Lots of data has shown this. Even sandniggers rank worse than ACTUAL NIGGERS in the post 9/11 west.
The whole -3 theory is similar to JBW

i've seen indians that have the characteristics of a 9/10 do much better with women than a "chadlite" at 7/10.

>9/10
>curry

Pick one.

Btw, where do you find such curries? Curries mostly start at 4 and then they go down.

I agree to an extent but i think it's -2 personally and not -3, as i've seen indians that have the characteristics of a 9/10 do much better with women than a "chadlite" at 7/10.
I think location is extremely vital too, a Tyrone is worth more than a Chad in places like London (imo) cause of the whole Grime culture/percieved BBC/dominance.
But amongst most ethnicks from other countries, JBW theory holds up to an extent and that's where i'd say it'd be -3 or even -4
Yeah. High IQ post. I agree

plenty of good looking ethnics getting pussy. you left out latinos?

Being ethnic truncates your SMV to zero in the eyes of most white women and many ethnic foids.

Worse than -3.

Last edited:
plenty of good looking ethnics getting pussy.
You missed the point.
No one said there aren't any good looking ethnics slaying out here.
It's just that even those ethnics with good looks, have to take a -3 hit on their SMV. And in the end, they will slay about equally as their 7/10 white counterparts.

>9/10
>curry

Pick one.

Btw, where do you find such curries? Curries mostly start at 4 and then they go down.
i have 2 or 3 relatives that are easily 8's and do phenomenally well with women, one went up to a woman in a club and told her "you're the ugliest girl in the club so i thought i'd give you some attention" (she was a 7 so she wasn't actually offended by it) He fucked her the same night with that opener. If the vast majority of other people did that, they'd get drink thrown in their face

I think it's closer to -2.
Of course it depends on your ethnic mix. Mixed white and black ethnics are the least affected by the racepill

Where I live there seems to be no problem for sandpeople to get white women and hot ones as well.

Where I live there seems to be no problem for sandpeople to get white women and hot ones as well.
where do you live ? im moving there asap

I will say that it might be higher than that. Let's put it like this:
It would be very rare to a woman to deny a 9/10 Chad, despite the woman's race. It wouldn't be as rare for a woman to deny a 9/10 Chang, a 9/10 Tyrone, Pajeet or non white-passing Mohammed or even a dark skin 9/10 spic.

9/10 Chad is a king among non-whites. A 9/10 Chang wouldn't be a king in non-asian countries, the same goes to any other 9/10 non-white in a country of a different race.

Last edited:
That would be Sweden, 13k. We have lots of sandpeople here. ANd they seem successful too, not least in the rapescene.

Pajeets smv starts and caps at 0

It doesn't apply to all ethnicies you mentioned, tbh tbh. Blacks and asians may have an advantage, depending on location. Curries are doomed, tbh tbh.

That would be Sweden, 13k. We have lots of sandpeople here. ANd they seem successful too, not least in the rapescene.
>sweden

bullfucking shit
people say same shit for germany and yet it's opposite of reality.

It´s what I see every day. No less.

i have 2 or 3 relatives that are easily 8's and do phenomenally well with women, one went up to a woman in a club and told her "you're the ugliest girl in the club so i thought i'd give you some attention" (she was a 7 so she wasn't actually offended by it) He fucked her the same night with that opener. If the vast majority of other people did that, they'd get drink thrown in their face

show some pic or it never happened.

Giga cope. JBW is simply bollocks in the West.

We agree for once
It doesnt happen in Spain either. Spanish girls prefer latinos, niggers and sandniggers over any white. Specially if they are thugs. And when you ask them why, they allways answer this fucking swallow bullshit "they have bigger penises", "white males are male chauvinists", "spanish males are ugly"....

Cope. Racial preferences are up to the individual woman.

I'm out right now, just send me a pm and I'll show you via pm when I'm home
Yea, send it to whenever you can, I am really curious to see the elusive 8/10 curry LMAO.

JBW copers need to fuck off already. Not only is the theory nonsense - it is the actual OPPOSITE of the truth. The ONLY truly incel races are asians, indians and whites.

Unpopular opinion: whites are simply the most attractive race. It's not that ethnics "get" a "-3 handicap", they are just uglier. The chadiest of Indians can't top the chadiest of whites because whites are better looking than Indians.

It doesn't apply to all ethnicies you mentioned, tbh tbh. Blacks and asians may have an advantage, depending on location. Curries are doomed, tbh tbh.
In what location would the average nigger (not a hip African American), or asian man have an advantage over whites?