Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 3 rushed to hospital after gender studies classroom stabbings at University of Waterloo

clapping joker GIF

Police later said the three victims — a professor and two students — suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
:feelsUgh:

Police later said the three victims — a professor and two students — suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
goddammit

What's there to learn in Gender Studies?
That there are 2 genders? Male and female?

brutal but i don't really care also what is gender studies? people be studying the most worthless pseudo "sceince" these days

goddammit
at least he shown an example of who to target, that'll send a bigger message than shooting up randoms in a mall or something

Gender studies is the most worthless degree anyone could get. Those are the transfreaks who get the degree then work at starbucks, then they cry about debt and want the working class to pay off their loans which is their fault for getting. Gender studies is a basically a brainwashing class that teaches people how to be mentally ill lunatic faggots, although it could be argued that every college class is that way.
I wonder if it's worse than stuff like arts degree?

Gender studies is the most worthless degree anyone could get. Those are the transfreaks who get the degree then work at starbucks, then they cry about debt and want the working class to pay off their loans which is their fault for getting. Gender studies is a basically a brainwashing class that teaches people how to be mentally ill lunatic faggots, although it could be argued that every college class is that way.
Gender studies freaks become HR ladies and get to control every major corporation

Rookie numbers

Gender studies is a basically a brainwashing class that teaches people how to be mentally ill lunatic faggots, although it could be argued that every college class is that way.

wow, who could’ve thought that normalising mental illness would have harmful effects on society, I would’ve nevER guessed

genocide school

It's worse than no degree because it makes you an insufferable toxic piece of shit that judges people based on their race and gender, rather than seeing them as individuals.

It's only a few degrees better than getting a degree in how to conduct islamic terrorism, how to be a white/black/asian supremacist, or how to be a social justice warrior.

If I was running a company, I would not hire anyone with a genders study degree because you know they are going to cause problems for the company, start lawsuits, create division, lower moral, and create negative press.

That is how you make an impact, not shooting up randoms.

(I don't support violence)

LMAO I saw this, so close to me. STEMcel ethnics (rice and brown) fighting over the one attractive(not really just that shes the only one) foid in their STEMcel classes bahahaha

i'm so sad lmao

brutal but i don't really care also what is gender studies? people be studying the most worthless pseudo "sceince" these days
They research about how to oppress us incels, how to cut us from the soyciety, how to justify chad cock carousel riding in the name of women's rights etc.

I actually agree with the idea of GENDER STUDIES, just not the way it's acted out.

True GENDER STUDIES would be blackpill information. I wish GENDER STUDIES like that existed when I was a kid (i.e. the truth about the foid gender).

if i was a gender studies major and i got hospitalized i'd just ask them to pull the plug, no shot i'm gonna be able to pay off that much debt in a lifetime