Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 3 Roastie mudslimes sentenced to 55 years for not wearing a hijab

Muslimcels will take over Europe

I don't get how any incel can remain Christian when faced with stories like this everyday, after a while I just couldn't lie to myself, Christianity is a useless religion, it no longer does what it used to before, its a virtue signally club, not a system of order and control like it used to be, you have to be coping to deny which is the superior religion, I will be completely converting at some point.
The doors are closing for based Christians. I mean, over here where I am at(east) the church is still prominent and generally does a good job at keeping people in line. We still have people shaming others, but the people who shame are generally boomers. My parents are completely against degenerates and only want me to experience sex and "love" with one female otherwise it is looked down upon. Which is how it should be. Families should disown their children and punishing them for taking part of what we upmost despise. I reckon I still maybe somehow have one last attempt in this minority of a community, its virtually the same plan as yours.

Words did tend to work back then. But now it looks like degenerates need people who are willing to take action and invest themselves into combating their degeneracy. But it is better for YOU to go to Islam and not let it come to you, unless you live in a majority Muslim country.

They already have laws passing in Saudi Arabia allowing "liberation" to roam around there. Dont wait if you live in Europe, as the feminist opposition is very strong.

Last edited:
The issue is not Christianity, but westerners not practicing it right. Given that's the case, what makes you think switching to Islam is going to accomplish anything? They'll just ruin Islam same way they ruined Christianity.

In the Balkans, the Muslims are pretty much the same as their neighboring Catholic and Orthodox nations when it comes to degeneracy. There's nothing special in Islam that protects people from degeneracy if exposed to it long enough. The reason why some Muslim countries aren't that bad is because they weren't exposed to the West that much from cultural, social and political point of view.

In america, a woman would get a bunch of morons telling her how "strong" she is for falsely accusing someone of rape and get praised as a hero. At least there are some groups of people in this world that are sane. I don't feel sorry for these three hoes. Lock them up and throw away the key

Glad some countries aren't as cucked as the west

I've said it once and I'll say it again, Islam is the light.

When I was a kid, I thought Islam was primitive and retrograde. Now that I understand female nature, I have a respect for its blackpilled wisdom like never before.

Fuck. I'm done for. I need to move to Iran and adopt Shia lifestyle otherwise Islam will not be able to save me.

Two months ago I tried my plan that I had for (Sahara desert maxxing) with the tourag people through some old kin to get to know a future girl for future arranged marriage . Turns out these desert dwelling mother fuckers are more tribal than I thought. They couldn't stand the idea of an outsider even with them let alone marry there. Jfl even the wannabe-Arab Africans don't want me.

When I was a kid, I thought Islam was primitive and retrograde. Now that I understand female nature, I have a respect for its blackpilled wisdom like never before.

Same
Two months ago I tried my plan that I had for (Sahara desert maxxing) with the tourag people through some old kin to get to know a future girl for future arranged marriage . Turns out these desert dwelling mother fuckers are more tribal than I thought. They couldn't stand the idea of an outsider even with them let alone marry there. Jfl even the wannabe-Arab Africans don't want me.

Damn talk about being proactive, very few incels even put in this kind of effort to explore alternative means of getting a virgin wife. I hope you succeed in your efforts at some point