Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory 3 manifestations of power-play disguised as moral self-righteousness, ways to combat (A closer look at r/IncelTears)

Stone Heart

Stone Heart

Greycel
Introduction: Every person in the world desires power. Without it we are useless and at the mercy of somebody else. Some people achieve power through more upfront/aggressive methodologies, the other half do it passively, conveniently disguising their savageness under the umbrella of moral righteousness.

In the case of r/IncelTears we see the second version of a hunger for power. Which manifests itself in 3 ways:

1. Self-righteous Tantrums
2. Passive-aggressiveness
3. Assumption of equality

I. Self-righteous tantrums

In such scenarios the opponent behaves and reacts in an irrational, purely emotional way. Their brains make connections with unrelated events/unrelated persons. Relating them to the given person at hand, or the given situation. As I have said, it's purely irrational. Despite the fact, that they know nothing about who they are talking to they will make up bold assumptions about them, often resorting to outright name-calling or complete dismissal of individuality.

Despite the fact that such a behaviour is apparently so contrary to what they believe in. Which is all to do with individuality and all to do with repressing broad generalizations of the peoples. In other words, they are often the advocates of personality being a major/most important factor about the attractiveness of a human, mocking Incels for generalizing women.

Then they therefore possess very little self awareness because that's exactly what they do when they throw their self-righteous tantrums. "Misogynist", "Incel", labeled to anyone who comes their way, labeled to anyone who disagrees with anything minor they have to say. Immediately followed by a surge of down-votes and other members of the group tackling in on the opposing individual.

This is a way to dehumanize and generalize human beings. I noticed this when they recently brigaded the r/shortguys SubReddit. You can find examples of what I'm talking about in related posts' comment section.

The argument is that their very dogmatic portrayal of their righteousness is a way for them to gain power and leverage over unsuspecting opponents. By labelling someone as an incel or perhaps a misogynist they have taken very little effort to demonize and disqualify their opponent. Which is often why this is the most commonly used method of deception.

Ironically, the best thing you can do is avoid the said group altogether. They will find a way to include you just to throw their self-righteous tantrums at you, to feel a surge of power.

This is actually why, unironically, they allow Ex-Incels and Current Incel vents on their SubReddit. Often in the comment sections those individuals will be there, throwing their self-righteous tantrums. The best thing you can do is avoid said group. Sometimes dismissal is the best response. Nothing drives them more insane than this act.

II. Passive-aggressiveness.

Passive-aggressiveness is a very common method use to gaslight or bait your opponent into submission. A submission into their emotions.

They will try to get under your skin by throwing in condescending comments or remarks about your opinions, background or reputation.

You will negatively inside your mind, and naturally you will react negatively. Shame, you fell for the bait like a fish. "Ah! There you go! Told you guys that he was an incel all along!"

To avoid this you must to do the opposite. Which is easy to say but harder in practice. Stoicism comes to mind here. Simply put. Learn to notice and name your emotions. Are you feeling anger? Let yourself feel it. Don't fight it, that's where anxiety stems from. Sit with your emotions, feel them truly. Take your time. How much you need depends on you individually. But usually around 5 minutes should be enough. Listen to a relaxing audio, or a song you like.

Finally come back into your original position. Try to see clearly, put yourself in the opponents shoes. Feel their emotions, understand their motives. This will allow you to take the next desired step.

Respond to them with uttermost care, destruct and reconstruct your own motives, makeup a plan. I assure you your response will bring out the true monster inside of them. Mark my words. They will turn angry and bitter, they'll either dismiss you or spam you with insults and start seething by then. Congratulations, you remain in power.

III. Assumption of equality

Ironically, the assumption that we are all equal is the most straightforward way of generalizing every single person on the planet, stripping them off their individuality and painting them as bland, boring walls of genetic code that is no different than one another.

It is perhaps one of the most subtle ways of discrimination. You can see this in the lefts agenda to incorporate black people into office jobs, white collar jobs, blue collar jobs etc. It is racism disguised as muh wholesome "equality".

Contrary to that, no one and I mean no one is biologically, individually, culturally or racially equal. Such an assumption beats the entire purpose of mentioned classifications. It is an oxymoron.

So how is this a way to control people?

Back in the days, people followed the lead of their ethnic leaders, ethnic clans, kings coming of loyal families. Nowadays everyone worships the white man. And this is also thanks to the left's contribution to wholesome incorporation of racial minorities into white culture.

By assuming equality you get to yield power over people without consequences. Chances are people don't realize they're being played, they won't revolt against you.

IT uses this method too. The assumption that men and women and all races are equal is used to attempt to yield power everybody else, because after all we're all the same, and why shouldn't we the feminists, rule over men, or why should they rule over us if we're all equal?

The best defensive here is to literally be yourself. To have your individualistic opinions in check. To stand for what you truly believe. Nothing makes them hate you more than this. They will use their little moderation tools to silence you by then. You've won the game of power once again.

These are just 3 of the tactics they use to deter you, stir up bullshit just to annoy you. So beware of them.

Last edited:
jfl I wonder if he actually typed all this shit

jfl I wonder if he actually typed all this shit
Probably not because this is actually a solid post.
Especially
Sit with your emotions, feel them truly. Take your time. How much you need depends on you individually. But usually around 5 minutes should be enough. Listen to a relaxing audio, or a song you like.

Finally come back into your original position. Try to see clearly, put yourself in the opponents shoes. Feel their emotions, understand their motives. This will allow you to take the next desired step.
is good advice. With how unfair we are treated at times it is easy to lose control and get overly emotional, which will result in you looking weak and unreasonable. Being able to, when needed, subdue all outrage and frustration at will is indeed quite a good thing to practice.

Amazing post! I'll make sure to remember this.