Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 3 "insults" that I've received from sandnigger whores

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
These are 3 insults that I've received from sandnigger whores.

1. You could be an imam
The person in question meant that I was knowledgable about Islam and that I can speak well enough to hold presentations in the mosque. I found this to be very insulting since I don't want to have anything to do with Islam and I always wanted to be a slayer, not a fucking imam.

2. You have been "Verkaast" (a term used in NL to indicate an ethnic who acts like a white man, literally to have become cheese)
This is an insult that I've received several times from sandnigger whores. They do not view me as their own. I do not associate with sandniggers and they view me as a race traitor. But to be a part of sandnigger culture you either need to be a thug or religious, they do not view you as their own otherwise. Sandniggers often act like animals and you have to act like one as well to be accepted by them. It's akin to African American culture in the US.

3. You're too smart (this was meant as an insult)
Despite my low IQ, I tried to at least perform okay in high school. I always befriended the nerdy types and other incels. This has resulted in other sandniggers in school viewing me as a nerd. Therefore, not a good sexual mate since sandnigger whores prefer thugs.

In general sandniggers always talked behind my back and to this day, I still have many conflicts with sandniggers, including all of my relatives.

Last edited:
@DonezoTheClown

can i be verkaast? i like cheese.

Insulting you for being more civil than they are
Hypermasculinity (coping) is central to sandnigger culture and if you're a hypermasculine thug who always wants to fight then women will start to appreciate you more, but this is especially the case for ethnic females.

My sand looksmatch doesn't even notice me.

Well, sounds like you're one of the.. better ones at least. Sucks that foids want you to thugmaxx, wonder how many guys have become pieces of shit in the hopes of trying to get some pussy. I hung out with the nerdier crowd too even when i had other options, they were always nicer/funnier/shared my hobbies.

arabs have a superiority/inferiorty complex. they live off past glory while contributing nothing for 1000s of years and cope with muh islam. whites treat them like any other ethnic so they shit on curries even though we look the same. the funny thing is pakistanis do the same thing but worship arabs and shit on curries. I wonder if there will come a point where theres a group that worships pakistanis and shits on curries. curries take so may strays.

1. You could be an imam
The person in question meant that I was knowledgable about Islam and that I can speak well enough to hold presentations in the mosque. I found this to be very insulting since I don't want to have anything to do with Islam and I always wanted to be a slayer, not a fucking imam.

2. You have been "Verkaast" (a term used in NL to indicate an ethnic who acts like a white man, literally to have become cheese)
This is an insult that I've received several times from sandnigger whores. They do not view me as their own. I do not associate with sandniggers and they view me as a race traitor. But to be a part of sandnigger culture you either need to be a thug or religious, they do not view you as their own otherwise. Sandniggers often act like animals and you have to act like one as well to be accepted by them. It's akin to African American culture in the US.

Despite my low IQ, I tried to at least perform okay in high school. I always befriended the nerdy types and other incels. This has resulted in other sandniggers in school viewing me as a nerd. Therefore, not a good sexual mate since sandnigger whores prefer thugs.

In general sandniggers always talked behind my back and to this day, I still have many conflicts with sandniggers, including all of my relatives.
it's brutal being a nerd that's literally STUPID

They want you wearing a fake gucci cap and pouch and selling Hash, coke etc in De pijp instead of being successful curse those lazy whores who want €30k dowry.

Sandniggers are garbage. Only top 5% of our race is worth something. Meanwhile 60-70+% of Whites are good.

sand and blacks are almost the same race

1. You could be an imam

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EwLNHg6ejY

contributing nothing for 1000s of years and cope with muh islam.
Mena still have massive contributions in moder tomes considering how fucked their countries are
whites treat them like any other ethnic
This absolutely is not the case. White MENAs are ofgen treated jusf as well as white europeans
so they shit on curries even though we look the same.
No we don't

1f97d0e6 94d0 49e7 a4d5 bdc181d8e7e6
690e8f43 877b 49ec 9c17 875ab55251e3
47d6d1bd b104 4398 a254 15e799dfdaf4
390ddab8 f4e5 41e2 a2d9 b13fe2745b5f

Vs

Indian Fashion

Classycal
705d5ca7 e1d4 4795 bb6e a53fe8a3a958

9bf0ddd5 2278 47c4 962b f7f28679b5d1

Last edited:
Sandniggers are garbage. Only top 5% of our race is worth something. Meanwhile 60-70+% of Whites are good.
I have seen dozens of white men uglier than me.
7df28f0f 47a8 4a82 a211 bb77e01926aa
5b8d1db7 2f2d 40dd 8451 d0329538b333
8aac8b61 6135 40ec 826a e5e43146b101
54c40e03 ffc7 45a2 a8ad a100c418349f