Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 3 incel gamers fuck over a female gamer

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVsD8KfkTg0

If I have to be intellectually honest, Nola seems like a legit gamer. I don't remember the last game I bought, even the faggot who was the real mole probably games more than I do. Yet, I've always considered myself to be a part of gaming culture, whether I like it or not, not because I play games, but because I am a misogynist. And like every misogynist these brocels know the code: foids and gaming culture DO NOT MIX. Gaming culture IS misogyny. Anyone who disagrees is a fucking tranny. I love how these brocels subconsciously knew to fuck Nola over. You get the sense that they have a subconcious need to get back at women at every petty way possible after the years of rejection. Brocels are in NO fucking position to be some hole's gay best friend, even if a hole knows their shit.

The comments are also laughable, I think these brocels would easily have found out that the fag is the mole anyway, because he's a fag, incels are just efficient people. Like why take initiative in interrogating people, when you can sit back and T-pose like a retarded stepchild.

That video is for degenerates so i won't watch

There's no such thing as a "female gamer"

JFL brocels taking out some major competiton together. Based and Tactical.

I think I seen that video before, wasn't it the only good looking guy there who wasn't the gamer

I think I seen that video before, wasn't it the only good looking guy there who wasn't the gamer
Yup

It was cringy as fuck seeing ugly subhumans talking down to him about it too.

Yup

It was cringy as fuck seeing ugly subhumans talking down to him about it too.
Yea it's obvious I suppose why waste time rotting playing games when you have a good face

Yea it's obvious I suppose why waste time rotting playing games when you have a good face
No shit. I instantly knew who was the "fake gamer" in one second of starting the video. It's the only one that isn't a total subhuman.

She clearly knew her shit and they still voted her out :feelshaha: Those niggas are based as fuck.