Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 3 executions today in the USA

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

OMG Scooby that feels so good!
★★★★★
I have a macabre fascination with the U.S. system of capital punishment. I can't really say why. My country doesn't execute people, in fact we seem to have a catch-and-release system where criminals are the real victims in society, and being poor or brown or a drug addict will get you off just about anything.

So the way the U.S. executes it's people fascinates me. The macabre theatre of prisoners spending decades on death row. The chaotic last-minute appeals, retrieves, stays, pardons. The elaborate methods of killing that crazy inventors come up with to carry out the executions. The incompetence and the absolute comedies of errors that seem to botch a large number of the executions. The monotonous regularity of miscarriages of justice coming to light.
The weird mix of patriotic fervor and religious fervor that everybody involved seems to bring to their roles. The ugly ugly prison overalls. The general lack of dignity.

it's like watching gore or snuff shit, it's hard to watch but you can't resist.

So today, Ohio, Tennessee and Texas are all going to try to lethally inject people...

I would honestly rather get executed in Saudi than the USA. They put you in a solemn white robe, they cut your head off in one clean instant blow with a sword, and they do it under the blue sky in the middle of a vast ancient town square. It all seems so much more real and more appropriate to the gravity of what is being done. Compared to the windowless bunkers and orange overalls and general ugliness of the US way.

Last edited:
ALLAHU AKBAAAARRRRR!

Capital punishment is based. Only cucks are against capital punishment. "Muh human rights! Muhh rights of criminals":soy::foidSoy:

ALLAHU AKBAAAARRRRR!
Seriously. Only the most heinous of criminals get executed here. Murder? No problem. Torturing and raping small children and then cannabalizing them? Maybe you'll get lethal injection or you could just spend life on "death row".

Clearly you don't have much of an understanding of the US penal system. People have done horrible things in European countries and get a couple decades while people have done less in the US and been executed or not. Our laws are inconsistent and make zero sense.

Our laws are inconsistent and make zero sense.
That, imperialism, and corporate greed are about the only consistent things about America and Americans.

That, imperialism, and corporate greed are about the only consistent things about America and Americans.
Eh, for a country that could destroy the world several times over, our imperialism is rather tame in comparison to historical examples. As for corporate greed? Yeah, that's been the driving force of American "exceptionalism"

Eh, for a country that could destroy the world several times over, our imperialism is rather tame in comparison to historical examples. As for corporate greed? Yeah, that's been the driving force of American "exceptionalism"
It has to be tame, since the image America wants to portray is the "good guys going around the world and getting rid of the bad guys" when in reality its image is just that of an arrogant, boorish bully who throws his weight around i.e., the actual bad guy.

Also, American exceptionalism (not unlike Israeli exceptionalism) isn't supposed to be a good thing here. It's a huge part of what makes them viewed as a global bad guy, because they feel they're above certain things, including criticism of their corporate wars of imperialism.

Last edited:
It has to be tame, since the image America wants to portray is the "good guys going around the world and getting rid of the bad guys" when in reality itss image is just that of an arrogant, boorish bully who throws his weight around i.e., the actual bad guy.
Well, can't help the image. America has always been pretty isolationist except for a couple decades and dirty politicians. Nobody wants to dominate other countries here. Compare that to other world powers that do try to dominate for simple territorial gains.

Most of us hate our elites for getting involved in foreign affairs, usually over business matters. Overall, we'd be happy if the whole world held hands and sang kumbaya as long as they don't overtly threaten us. Most americans are naive and think everyone ought to be friends when half the world hates us for the asinine mistakes of corrupt predecessors. You sound like you might be American so maybe you understand how most of us hate ourselves for that imperialist image

I wish I was on death row.

Imagine what that must feel like when they’re strapping you to the table. I heard the botched executions are horrible

s

Imagine what that must feel like when they’re strapping you to the table. I heard the botched executions are horrible
As I understand it, the lethal injection method was designed to be more humane, but there are a couple of problems:

1. None of the drug companies want to supply the drugs, because they think it will be bad for their image;

2. No qualified medical people want to be involved, so the people who end up putting the IV lines in are prison guards who saw someone put an I.v. line in once. Got no idea what they're doing and fuck it up regularly. If the drugs go under your skin instead of into a vein, you just get horrendous chemical burns instead of a quick death.

And all of that is after a century of using the electric chair, which was supposed to be more humane than hanging... but people gradually realized the green mile was a documentary on how the chair goes.

i ignored a guy who was annoying as fuck, don't remember his name but it was 3 letters like ray. :feelsmusic:
Everything he posts seems to be just a great big steaming dump on other users and what they write. Most of it is "STFU GrAYcel" after he's been here about 3 weeks. That's when I decided I would enjoy the site more if his "contributions" just weren't there.

I realize he has some friends here and that's great. "You are ignoring content by this user" is my friend. :feelscomfy:

I am gladly asking if deduction of raped children´s from tax is possible in USA?:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: (in video game)
Wtf!!! You are supposed to destroy kiddie fiddlers not join them! :feelswhat:

I am joining them to break their gangs and report them to interpol:feelsthink::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
What do you do if they only kiddie fiddle in video game??? Then you can't touch them? :feelshehe::feelswhere::hax:

i will link that one case when i find it.
That'd be interesting to read but I'm not sure what state that'd be in. Maybe a cucked one but states with the death penalty usually have stand your ground laws and liberal states wouldn't execute you if you murdered, raped, and cannabalized small children. That's why shit stains like Charles Manson and literal terrorists get 3 hots and a cot for life. Our legal system is inconsistent so I don't doubt the claim

Capital punishment is based. Only cucks are against capital punishment. "Muh human rights! Muhh rights of criminals":soy::foidSoy:
If only you realized only inkwells get the death sentence.