Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 3 biggest lies chads have tricked us to believe and no one even realises it

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Not even niggers on this forum.
We are ugly and subhuman for not being 6feet tall and not having beautiful face.
Or are we?
Who decided that after all?
Who decided that certain face and height below 6 feet is a disadvantage.
It was chad!!
It made me so mad to realise, that chad lied to us all along that we are ugly inferior subhumans. And so we were outcasted for our height and face. Chad ruined billions of lives just so he can milk more pussy juice.
But no one cares. Normalniggers are too NPC, and foids just accepted it because..

Heres the real kicker..

This is gonna hurt because we all tend to ultimately value foid opinion..but..

THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE OPINION!!
THIS IS A BIGGEST OF 3 LIES WE WERE SOLD.
FOIDS NEVER HAD AN OPINION SINCE THEY ARE NOT CAPABLE OF CRITICAL THINKING, THEY ONLY ADOPT BELIEF SYSTEMS

Foids are groupthinkers that choose the safest and most socially acceptable opinions with path of least resistance

Just look at nigger, sandnigger and curry religions that enforce traditions which undermine foids in every possible way. But they still abide by it cuz it's easier and they don't get confronted

Which explains this all because before foids were brainwashed they (I know this is hard to believe) considered men shorter than 6 feet to be human. But then quickly got confronted by literal 6 feet gorillas that cast a shadow over whole foid body. And foids won't take on this problem, so just like that our opportunities were destroyed.
So everything worked out like chads wanted and now foids have turned to parrot everything they do. They laugh and foids laugh, they mock us and foids mock us,they tell us to rope and foids tell us to rope.

Chads turned everyone against us before we even got the word.

There is one thing I won't let fly by and that is disrespect.
First they lied that we are ugly inferior subhumans.Then they tried to blame everything on us and get us to rope. Last they thought we will never figure this out.
You can disregard me as many times as you want and I will assume it was small accident and forgive. But mocking my whole brotherhood is no accident and there won't be second chance.

Foids don't think bad of you, because they literally are not capable of thinking anything good or bad. They can only adopt belief systems with least resistance. It will be hard but they can still be saved.

You, brothers are not ugly,inferior, subhumans or losers. You deserve way more affection and love than you could ever imagine.May one day you be rewarded for your patience,strength and relentless battles.

Chads however are bottom of the barrel.They tried to trick us with fraud and lies knowing they would lose otherwise.
But darkness can only persist so long before the light shines upon it.Once society realises what chads have done there will be no mercy. Remember what history does to traitors:feelskek:

I'm grateful to be apart of this glorious movement and story it represents where neglected underdog cheered by no one tears the big despotic dog apart. I love the ideals incels uphold and protect such as truth, courage and soon justice

Time is the ultimate money and soon it will be in our favor
Stay strong brothers, the best is yet to come

too long didnt read cuz im retarded
what were the three things they told us lies about again???

JFL at this blupilled shit thread :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
We are ugly and subhuman for not being 6feet tall and not having beautiful face.
Or are we?
It was chad!!
It made me so mad to realise, that chad lied to us all along that we are ugly inferior subhumans. And so we were outcasted for our height and face. Chad ruined billions of lives just so he can milk more pussy juice.
But no one cares. Normalniggers are too NPC, and foids just accepted it because..

Heres the real kicker..

FOIDS NEVER HAD AN OPINION SINCE THEY ARE NOT CAPABLE OF CRITICAL THINKING, THEY ONLY ADOPT BELIEF SYSTEMS

Foids are groupthinkers that choose the safest and most socially acceptable opinions with path of least resistance

Just look at nigger, sandnigger and curry religions that enforce traditions which undermine foids in every possible way. But they still abide by it cuz it's easier and they don't get confronted

Which explains this all because before foids were brainwashed they (I know this is hard to believe) considered men shorter than 6 feet to be human. But then quickly got confronted by literal 6 feet gorillas that cast a shadow over whole foid body. And foids won't take on this problem, so just like that our opportunities were destroyed.
So everything worked out like chads wanted and now foids have turned to parrot everything they do. They laugh and foids laugh, they mock us and foids mock us,they tell us to rope and foids tell us to rope.

First they lied that we are ugly inferior subhumans.Then they tried to blame everything on us and get us to rope. Last they thought we will never figure this out.
You can disregard me as many times as you want and I will assume it was small accident and forgive. But mocking my whole brotherhood is no accident and there won't be second chance.

Foids don't think bad of you, because they literally are not capable of thinking anything good or bad. They can only adopt belief systems with least resistance. It will be hard but they can still be saved.

You, brothers are not ugly,inferior, subhumans or losers. You deserve way more affection and love than you could ever imagine.May one day you be rewarded for your patience,strength and relentless battles.

Chads however are bottom of the barrel.They tried to trick us with fraud and lies knowing they would lose otherwise.
But darkness can only persist so long before the light shines upon it.Once society realises what chads have done there will be no mercy. Remember what history does to traitors:feelskek:

I'm grateful to be apart of this glorious movement and story it represents where neglected underdog cheered by no one tears the big despotic dog apart. I love the ideals incels uphold and protect such as truth, courage and soon justice

I skimmed it but yeah most ppl are vapid husks that are just existing for sex and pleasure :feelsYall:

Or are we?
It was chad!!

Heres the real kicker..

yes you are very new but ironically are ahead of literally 90% of the whole forum in "getting it", the whole movement is a negation of the looks based tyranny of the haves v the have nots, and then the element of the people who look a certain way dictating what is and isnt attractive, and the pathetic low iq follow mentality of foids at nearly all levels.

qudos

Or are we?
It was chad!!

Heres the real kicker..

agreed brother
if sub8s are 90% of the male population then we could easily overpower Chad but people in general are just NPCs, male and female

Cope. Foids are not choosing to fuck you due to your poor looks. India has the highest suicide rates in the world and Europeans mog ethnics that tried to override sexual selection. The gigamoggers of tomorrow are born on top of a literal mountain of suffering and lost lives that didn’t get to reproduce due to their perceived genetic quality.

Cope. Foids are not choosing to fuck you due to your poor looks. India has the highest suicide rates in the world and Europeans mog ethnics that tried to override sexual selection. The gigamoggers of tomorrow are born on top of a literal mountain of suffering and lost lives that didn’t get to reproduce due to their perceived genetic quality
It's a bloody war out there:society: