Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 3/10 middle eastern college foid viciously angle frauds herself

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
Looks like a typical Stacey, right?

:lul: This is what she actually looks like underneath all that makeup and filtering

Oh, and of course, she's dating a white guy.

I wouldn't even call her a Stacy in the first pic

JBW

Look at that white boy. As average as you can get. His beer gut is sticking out, he has a cheesy goatee, and is probably balding resulting in the ballcap, and is likely 5'11 or taller. But I can't even take a picture with a woman because I'm 5'5 and black.

JBW

Look at that white boy. As average as you can get. His beer gut is sticking out, he has a cheesy goatee, and is probably balding resulting in the ballcap, and is likely 5'11 or taller. But I can't even take a picture with a woman because I'm 5'5 and black.
Bet he's not autistic though, he'd have to look better in that case.

She wasn’t an 8 to begin with. But I wish I could fuck her

I would jihad the pussy volcel if you wouldnt
not worship btw but I would fuck her at least 10 times if i could

at least not a whale so i'd fuck

She is a woman and thus cannot lose

I can tell from 1st picture that shes ugly without make up.

at least not a whale so i'd fuck
This girl looks fit so she is automatically above 5/10. In the USA the avg woman is either skinny fat or overweight. OP must be a eurocel but even in places like germany and the UK they probably have problems with obesity

Lol no, looks subhuman
Lol cope, that's a 5/10 minimum. 4 on a bad day.

Subhuman status would be absurdly short, bug eyes, negative canthal tilt, round protruding forehead,mongoloid face, dark brown skin, recessed chin or no chin at all, no jawline etc etc
ugly ass bitch 2/10
Lol cope faggot

JBW

The fact that he looks like Tim Pool makes it even more likely he's balding under that cap

She's 4/10 with no makeup
6/10 with makeup

Typical 2 point swing for a woman using fakeup

Becky ethnic in first picture, definitely a 3.5/10 in the no fakeup picture. You can't lose as a woman.

JFL. You have very low standards.
Or maybe yours is simply too high you autistic faggot

Coming from someone who has ER as his avatar.

Or maybe yours is simply too high you autistic faggot

Coming from someone who has ER as his avatar.
He’s a fakecel “autist” using his “hurr autism” card to post here, he could probably get laid if he didn’t spend all fucking day on the internet shitposting like a retard.
“I’m autistic! By the way I spend almost every waking hour on the internet!”

Would still take her in her “ugly” picture.

sounds like the sort of thing a numale from IT would say

:feelstastyman:

Lmao legit you're a faggot if you think that middle east foid is a sub4.

She mogs all landwhales and she's atleast 5'6". Has an average looking face.

You're out of your mind if you think she's 3/10 ugly.
He’s a fakecel “autist” using his “hurr autism” card to post here, he could probably get laid if he didn’t spend all fucking day on the internet shitposting like a retard.
“I’m autistic! By the way I spend almost every waking hour on the internet!”

Honestly, I wouldn't expect anything less from someone who rocks a fakecel avatar.

looks like a 5/10 to me, if i could fuck a foid like that id be over the moon
Same. I would marry that bitch tbh. Can’t believe the ratings some of these guys give.

Honestly, I wouldn't expect anything less from someone who rocks a fakecel avatar.
This site is full of standardcels
I think this further proves that actual "truecels" are very small in number, most people are normies who failed. Thinking that a majority of males are incel is a big cope.

AWALT CONFIRMED

Their son would find plenty of success into the incelsphere.

She’s not Stacy but I wouldn’t say she’s ugly either

She looks good in all the photos to me. How picky are you? Volcel if you wouldn't tbh.
That guy is average looking tough. He must either have a deep voice, big dick or large bank account / very good job.

ugly ass bitch 2/10

You're not being serious right?
She looks good in all the photos to me. How picky are you? Volcel if you wouldn't tbh.
I think this further proves that actual "truecels" are very small in number, most people are normies who failed. Thinking that a majority of males are incel is a big cope.

What these guys said.

Absolute volcel - she's a 5.5/10 (inb4 warned for foid worship)

looks like a 5/10 to me, if i could fuck a foid like that id be over the moon

Exactly, there's absolutely no way i could rate that foid lower than a 5.

He said he’s 6’2, white with blue eyes. “But I have autism so I can’t get laid!”

Maybe try leaving the basement, fellow “incel” ?

Finally a whitecel who is not volcel. Thanks god
I would nut gallons in this Middle East girl, she doesn’t look that ugly.

Thin and fertile is an automatic 5/10 in the west, unless she looks like the witch from wizard of Oz, everyone who says she’s a sub4 is a coping retard.

I would nut gallons in this Middle East girl, she doesn’t look that ugly.

Thin and fertile is an automatic 5/10 in the west, unless she looks like the witch from wizard of Oz, everyone who says she’s a sub4 is a coping retard.
Just reminder this forum is full of volcels who want to fuck his own race only (not breeding,I mean dating) morhefuckers says they wouldn't fuck anything than white

Absolute volcel - she's a 5.5/10 (inb4 warned for foid worship)
Don't worry, I crosslines all the time when it comes to calling out bullshit and ive only been warned once my entire time here.

He said he’s 6’2, white with blue eyes. “But I have autism so I can’t get laid!”

Maybe try leaving the basement, fellow “incel” ?
Lmao insomniac is 6'2" with blue eyes?? What a fucking brainlet. He's worse than the 6'7" chadlite that settled on the 5ft ethnic foid.

What a faggot

Don't worry, I crosslines all the time when it comes to calling out bullshit and ive only been warned once my entire time here.

Lmao insomniac is 6'2" with blue eyes?? What a fucking brainlet. He's worse than the 6'7" chadlite that settled on the 5ft ethnic foid.

What a faggot
He maybe have ugly face how you know?

He maybe have ugly face how you know?
Id like to see his face to make that final judgment.

At 6 2

Blue eyes

He would have to be a framelet with bug eyes, negative canthal tilt, acne ridden cheeks with no chin, asymmetrical face and all other flaws on a single face etc etc not a combination of 1 or 2 flaws, all of them.

Fuck that, we need to see his face.

in that second pic you can guarantee she's wearing make-up, imagine her no make-up, no angle frauding and in bad lighting, perish the thought!

I can say that 90%+ foids are sub 5, but if they are 3/10 above their SMV is still at least 7+,
the dude is normie tier, his SMV is obviously lower than 7, take at least a chadlite to get a white European ancestry foid.
if blond and blue eyes/green eyes people keep mixing with the original dark hair/eyes people, this genetic mutation will be wiped out in 25 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back