Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 3/10 curryfoid threatens to get me jumped by her 6 feet bros

R

ravist_incels

Banned
-
100% - Permaban Enforced
The curryfoid that I mentioned in a my previous post https://incels.is/threads/3-10-curr...at-she-has-infinite-smv.500230/#post-11514360

She nearly collapsed when she saw that many of the boys in the college are not over 6 feet this is what social media and having two 6 feet siblings does to you
She would also threaten me jokingly on how she would tell her 6 feet brothers to beat me if I ever do something she found offensive
I replied:"No height can save anyone from a bullet approaching at speed of sound"
I am also and volleyball enthusiast and I practiced too much to develop my reflexes and be in a crucial position in the volleyball team but that bitch remarked how her 6 feet brother did nothing and got the setter position just because of his height "I was just relaxing and one of them put me in a centre position" he said
wtf I can't escape the blackpill

Last edited:
Having beta orbiter simp cuckes can make women delusional. Very common among poojeetas since most curries are sexually deprived. especially chhapri ones would openly stalk foids.

Also use full stops and paragraphs. Your wall of texts is hard to understand sometimes

Having beta orbiter simp cuckes can make women delusional. Very common among poojeetas since most curries are sexually deprived. especially chhapri ones would openly stalk foids.

Also use full stops and paragraphs. Your wall of texts is hard to understand sometimes
Ik bro but I never thought the situation was this worse

Carry a knife or ideally a pistol with a silencer.

Become benchod of another mother.

Sounds kind her bro was jealous of your position on the volleyball team even though it sounded like both of you were put into positions that played to your strengths? Also she could just be making that up, women do that sometimes to stir up drama. Maybe her bro didn't care.

Interesting thread. Goodbye

wtf is wrong with these threads these days and curry stacies. seems like all of these accounts are made by the same person.