Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 2nd video this guy made about us.

Does this subhuman have any face reveal videos?

It's not over. As a female with very minimal social skills, some pretty bad anxieties, and just a fairly awkward person in general, it's sad to me to see the other people like me blame how they look, their gender, girls and chads, their parents and their genetics, because on a certain level I can relate to having some social shortcomings. But the focus should be on bettering yourself and overcoming any kind of perceived disadvantage, not wallowing in it and just making the best of it, instead of blaming everyone for not responding well to your frustration and insecurity.
Photoincels

"it's sad to me to see the other people like me blame how they look"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU this has to be troll

I couldn't get past the first post he read

He doesn't understand the concept of humor

you can tell he is a basement dwelling virgin himself, classic incel in denial

i find his voice soothing while he reads out our rants.

he doesn't sounds half unreasonable, I don't expect normies to agree with us but he still drops the "muh personality" as to the reason why we are incels. I've probably asked out maybe 100 women, none of them ever knew me enough to reject me for my personality. It was all purely on looks, and no women can't "sense our misogyny" cause everytime one of these bitches end up in a abusive relationship with a chad they were all " i had no idea he was like that"

Most maek a video about tem pesky incels to get muh internet brownie points!

i find his voice soothing while he reads out our rants.

he doesn't sounds half unreasonable, I don't expect normies to agree with us but he still drops the "muh personality" as to the reason why we are incels. I've probably asked out maybe 100 women, none of them ever knew me enough to reject me for my personality. It was all purely on looks, and no women can't "sense our misogyny" cause everytime one of these bitches end up in a abusive relationship with a chad they were all " i had no idea he was like that"
What is it that makes it so hard to admit some people are helpless. It's against human nature I suppose

What is it that makes it so hard to admit some people are helpless. It's against human nature I suppose
something to do with the just world hypothesis maybe. On the topic of the video, even I find a lot of the edgy posts embarrassing honestly so it makes sense that those will always be cherry picked by critics.