Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 2ND NEW VIRUS ONTOP OF CORONA

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
  • White House coronavirus advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci said U.S. health officials are keeping an eye on a new strain of flu carried by pigs in China that has characteristics of the 2009 H1N1 virus and 1918 pandemic flu.
  • The virus, which scientists are calling "G4 EA H1N1," has not yet been shown to infect humans but it is exhibiting "reassortment capabilities," Fauci told the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee during a hearing Tuesday.

Uh oh stinky. Jews are really at work to fuck us this time. We are going to have 2 different pandemics (both don’t exist btw, Jewish lies but oh well)

Last edited:
  • White House coronavirus advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci said U.S. health officials are keeping an eye on a new strain of flu carried by pigs in China that has characteristics of the 2009 H1N1 virus and 1918 pandemic flu.
  • The virus, which scientists are calling "G4 EA H1N1," has not yet been shown to infect humans but it is exhibiting "reassortment capabilities," Fauci told the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee during a hearing Tuesday.

Uh oh stinky. Jews are really at work to fuck us this time. We are going to have 2 different pandemics

The chinks are the ones to blame for this.

corona fake
H1N1 Fake

I hope so, pandemics are lifefuel.

inceldom discussion

The fearmongering will never end until you allow them to rule every detail of your lives. I’m supposed to believe that two pandemics and a fucking race war are just organically starting?

Now offtopic
AD65C00A 229A 463A 8791 81384589D0EB

Right.

Countries are on destroying their economies because why not right?
If you destroy your economy and instill fear in the population it’s easier to (((take control)))

I'm not going to take any alarm bell about a second wave, or some new virus, seriously unless I see people dropping dead in the streets

on one hand i hope this means i get to work from home a bit longer
on the other hand nothing in my life changes at all because im still a loser

fucked either way as usual

I wish these were real

The virus, which scientists are calling "G4 EA H1N1," has not yet been shown to infect humans but it is exhibiting "reassortment capabilities," Fauci told the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee during a hearing Tuesday.
It's already infecting American toilets because they are basically half pig.

Nooooo!!!! Another pandemicerino? How will I go to the heckin senior prom and graduation?!?!?! :soy:

WAITU PIGGU GO HOME.

the stinky chinky strikes again

Remember, Bill Gates wants to vaccinate you by force.