Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2nd day today I am sleeping more than 13 hrs dedsrs

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Today I slept 13 hrs or so, yesterday was like 14-15hrs(shit maths) ffs my record. All this because I tried to reset my sleep pattern ded srs, first time I failed and I felt asleep at 7-8PM and woke up at 2PM lel fuck ok lel and yesterday I felt asleep at 3-4PM ded srs and now I woke up at 4:15AM tbh ded srs mang.. fucking full sleep feels so fucking good. Its like getting charged to 100% ded srs

This is usually a sign you're depressed. When you have nothing to love for, why even get up?

This is usually a sign you're depressed. When you have nothing to love for, why even get up?
I am not 100% depressed tbh but thx for info buddy boyo ded srs, it was just that sleeping at daytime felt gay, and I kind of felt guilty.. so I was high and sleep deprived that made me sleep that long tbh

man I envy NEET fags. Wish i got to sleep this much

9hrs in the minimum i always get but around this time last yr i got 12-13 all the time

if im lucky i get 13 hr of LDAR in bed sleeping

Lucky, I can't sleep for more than 4 hours.

hardcore LDAR ngl

i remember staying up all night on heroin and sleeping for like 18 hours the next day, ded srs