Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 2m tall buffed chad at the gym I go has a girlfriend that looks like Snooki form south park

B

Belzebu

Self-banned
-
How the fuck is that possible? The guy is above 2m tall because I am 186cm and he towers over me. Dude looks like he took steroids in the breakfast.

And his girl is like 150cm tall, with a blocky build the only good thing about her is her well trained legs that look like those chun li legs, but besides that she looks exaclty like Snooki from south park. If that was the best that guy could get I think it only proves that gymceling is just cope.

latest

he's a cuck
he doesn't even know how to take advantage from his looks so he can ascend with the hottest hottie he could find.
if i was a gymmaxxed tall 2m freak i will ascend with just girls like this
This Just In: Petite Star Fashion And More Celeb Style News | Teen Vogue
Fashion Look Featuring LOFT Petite Tops and Mossimo Teen Girls' Shorts by  bmcousins - ShopStyle
The Best Denim Shorts For Petite Girls | Poor Little It Girl

some people don't even deserves their looks

Avg heightbragging GrAY
So? Let him. He's cucking himself by being here. If he wasn't here, he would be making fun of us. Let him waste his genetics. Justice for incels.

he's a cuck
he doesn't even know how to take advantage from his looks so he can ascend with the hottest hottie he could find.
Fashion Look Featuring LOFT Petite Tops and Mossimo Teen Girls' Shorts by  bmcousins - ShopStyle' Shorts by  bmcousins - ShopStyle

The blonde lolli fetichism hits hard huh

Men have really low standards when it comes to foids, so it's understandable

Also, don't listen to niggers here who think height will just make ugliness go away, and that their dating problems would just go away if they were tall

So? Let him. He's cucking himself by being here. If he wasn't here, he would be making fun of us. Let him waste his genetics. Justice for incels.
Omg i am such a manlet at 186cm a 2m dude heightmogged me, pleaseeee incel forum accept meee :feels:

Men have really low standards when it comes to foids, so it's understandable

Also, don't listen to niggers here who think height will just make ugliness go away, and that their dating problems would just go away if they were tall
Tallcopers never tire to disappoint me. Yeah, height is a law, but it cannot cure inceldom if you are a fucking monster.

he's a cuck
Fashion Look Featuring LOFT Petite Tops and Mossimo Teen Girls' Shorts by  bmcousins - ShopStyle' Shorts by  bmcousins - ShopStyle

All of these foids are mid to almost ugly, you'd be mostly the same

Tallcopers never tire to disappoint me. Yeah, height is a law, but it cannot cure inceldom if you are a fucking monster.
Exactly, being tall and hideous just makes foids think you're creepy

Workout at home buddy boyo, that's what happens when you go outside. Or just stop staring at guys and get on with your workout

Read my reply.

Workout at home buddy boyo, that's what happens when you go outside. Or just stop staring at guys and get on with your workout
I really want to eventually make a small home gym. After that, I'll just workout at home.

Agree, is easier to ignore them saying height is everything than foids calling me ugly whenever I go outside in public. If height was everything I wouldn't be someone that never even had a hug from a female at 28 years old

Agree, is easier to ignore them saying height is everything than foids calling me ugly whenever I go outside in public. If height was everything I wouldn't be someone that never even had a hug from a female at 28 years old
I'm really tall too and foids just find me repulsive, they're just coping

A lot of these guys hang on to whatever they can get if looking for more than ONS & frankly if the woman is short as hell & not attractive she believes she's hit the jackpot therefore low probability of straying which puts the guy at ease & she'll make his life less of a hell than a woman thinking she can do better.

In short women are only content if they believe they are unworthy of the guy & a guy wanting a relationship is gonna have the smoothest ride with a low tier woman.

If it's smash & dash though these guys go for higher hanging fruit as the longer you're around a woman the more she'll judge you, the longer you have to put on your best display & eventually she'll grow bored.

To be honest I really wanted to make a gym at home, I could even buy the equipment, but I don't have the space, I already have a bench with weights to train chest and arms, but is really far from what a real gym can offer.

A lot of these guys hang on to whatever they can get if looking for more than ONS & frankly if the woman is short as hell & not attractive she believes she's hit the jackpot therefore low probability of straying which puts the guy at ease & she'll make his life less of a hell than a woman thinking she can do better.

In short women are only content if they believe they are unworthy of the guy & a guy wanting a relationship is gonna have the smoothest ride with a low tier woman.

If it's smash & dash though these guys go for higher hanging fruit as the longer you're around a woman the more she'll judge you, the longer you have to put on your best display & eventually she'll grow bored.
Makes sense, I bet that guy could spit in her face and she would thank him, probably cheats on her all the time and she just let him.

she will create future incels. Incels are the result of subhuman foid genes reproducing with Chad in his harem