Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 29yo currycel explains his hardships, normies proceed to give him the most blue pilled advices known to man.

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/4W5oHHsosX0

This curry oldcel made a video humiliating himself and explaining how, at 29 years of age, he has no friends, social circle or a career.

Normies however, will NEVER understand how this feels like, and therefore began to bomb his comment section with the most blue pilled copes known to man.

Normies will never understand how hard life is to a truecel. Some people in the comments claim to know how OP feels because they're "also depressed" JFL.
Even the most depressed and suicidal normie has a better life than the average truecel.

Blackpilled Incels are the most marginalized minority out there. More than niggers, faggots, trannies and spics/gooks.
We are the ones who suffer the most, you can't even compare us with other groups, the disparity is too massive.

Last edited:
he's beyond fucked not just because of him being KHHV incel but because the chances of him being blackpilled is slim.
most cucks like these can't handle the blackpill since he made this video with the intents of symptathy points like how foids make sad posts on instacuck to get validation.
what he just did is humiliate himself and remove the rights to being ever seen as a man with hundreds of thousands of normies not feeling bad for him but in actuality just virtue signaling
Most curries refuse to take the blackpill unfortunately, and this is the result.
Men humiliating themselves for sympathy points from people who don't give a single fuck anout them.

Incels are the most marginalized minority out there.
I agree with everything you said except for this, inkwells aren't a minority anymore we're the majority it's just that there are a lot of coping subhumans who don't want admit it to themselves so our numbers appear smaller than what they really are

I agree with everything you said except for this, inkwells aren't a minority anymore we're the majority it's just that there are a lot of coping subhumans who don't want admit it to themselves so our numbers appear smaller than what they really are
Although incels aren't a minority anymore, truly blackpilled incels definitely are.
Maybe I should've worded it differently.

The real truth is that life is NOT meant for everyone. If you're not blessed/talented/genetically gifted male with strong, stable, and healthy body and mind, you're in for some SERIOUS suffering in life.

The real truth is that life is NOT meant for everyone. If you're not blessed/talented/genetically gifted male with strong, stable, and healthy body and mind, you're in for some SERIOUS suffering in life.

he's beyond fucked not just because of him being KHHV incel but because the chances of him being blackpilled is slim.
most cucks like these can't handle the blackpill since he made this video with the intents of symptathy points like how foids make sad posts on instacuck to get validation.
what he just did is humiliate himself and remove the rights to being ever seen as a man with hundreds of thousands of normies not feeling bad for him but in actuality just virtue signaling
curry mentality.

They claim to have sympathy for him but if he was part of the inkwell community they'd all attack his appearance.

Normalfags disgust me.

Yeah, I read the comments and they are filled with low effort empty platitudes...

But that's what you get from people who don't know their own privilege. They believe that everyone's life will go about the way theirs did. Normies are a waste of space in conversations where a subhuman is suffering.

I hope that currybro will be okay. I basically saw myself in him. And he deserves to be fucking happy... How he will achieve that, I don't know :feelsbadman:

(IT would make fun of him, by the way)

View: https://youtu.be/4W5oHHsosX0

This curry oldcel made a video humiliating himself and explaining how, at 29 years of age, he has no friends, social circle or a career.

Normies however, will NEVER understand how this feels like, and therefore began to bomb his comment section with the most blue pilled copes known to man.

Normies will never understand how hard life is to a truecel. Some people in the comments claim to know how OP feels because they're "also depressed" JFL.
Even the most depressed and suicidal normie has a better life than the average truecel.

Blackpilled Incels are the most marginalized minority out there. More than niggers, faggots, trannies and spics/gooks.
We are the ones who suffer the most, you can't even compare us with other groups, the disparity is too massive.

Its the most marginilized because not only are they mistreated but they are also supressed by foid hostility and bluepills, anything that is critical of the foid way of life is doomed to be squashed by the boots of the matriarchy

Curry's accent has to be one of the stupidest and most annoying holly shit

This is objectively true, by the way. Don't give a fuck about anyone that disagrees.

People like him and us deal with trauma completely on our own. And different from all of those, they can log into Twitter, and see people overwhelmingly showing support towards them.
What do we have? People making fun of us, people wishing we all killed ourselves, while "mentally ill" Chads and Stacies get the pity party they don't ACTUALLY need.

Fuck this shit.

Bruh he said that he had a girlfriend for four years who recently broke up with him
he is above most of us

In fucking deed. That's the biggest pill that there is. You need a certain quota of luck at birth, if you don't get it there's no point.

If he said one negative thing about toilets, all of those commentors would treat him like shit. He's there "good nigger".

Norwood 7 at 29 is brutal.

He seems like the type of retardtor who says at least I'm not a misogynist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back