Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

29 year old foid teacher arrested for sex with 13 year old boy

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

5’2 190lb lmao
News story Video: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRbkdTfL/

Kimberly Jeniffer Cruz Romero, 29, was charged with rape of a child, forcible sodomy and two counts of rape, all first-degree felonies.

The first incident occurred when Cruz gave the boy a ride home. He told police that "they pulled over to talk and ended up in the back seat of the car. (He) stated that they began 'play fighting' in the back seat because he was messing around, saying bad things about Cruz Romero's 'gang.' (The boy) stated that after, they 'did it' in the back seat, then she took him home."

The boy also told police that he was "threatened by gang members of the gang Kimberly is a member of for wanting to end the relationship with Kimberly," court documents say. The charges also say that Cruz tried to get the boy to join her gang.

"It was reported Kimberly became pregnant with the victim's child. I located a text message that supports that allegation from Kimberly's registered phone number to the victim's phone," the officer also wrote in the affidavit. "When Kimberly was being taken into custody, she informed me she had recently had surgery for a miscarriage. The procedure is believed to have taken place about a week ago in Mexico."

Before her arrest, Cruz allegedly sent the boy a "a photo of a pregnancy test that appears to be positive and refers to (the boy) as 'baby daddy," according to the charges. The boy claims he was confronted by Cruz's husband after she became pregnant and that the husband hit him.

Last edited:
Why isn't she punished as hard as men?
Because our soyciety is vagina worshipping cucks

It feels like these women nowadays will mate with basically anything except honest, loyal, upstanding, good men.

what a fat whore

what a fat whore

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Could you explain how a molested child \"has it made\"?",
"headline": "N.C. High School Teacher Accused of Sex With Teen Student Is Found Dead at Home With Husband",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/n-c-high-school-teacher-193527376.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Nov 06 22:49:44 UTC 2019"
},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Christians exposing themselves as intolerant bigots....as usual.",
"headline": "Yoga teacher barred from using church hall as practice not 'compatible' with Christianity",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/yoga-teacher-barred-using-church-174618483.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Nov 06 22:47:49 UTC 2019"
},

Lol shes fugly....that poor kid lol

There are more female pedophilies than male pedophilies that's a certainly

There are more female pedophilies than male pedophilies that's a certainly
like with all language warfare started by foids why do you think they are changing pedos to minor attracted persons to accomodate whores like this

The boy claims he was confronted by Cruz's husband after she became pregnant and that the husband hit him.
WTF? If my wife cheated on my with her 13yo student it wouldn't be the kid that I would be hitting. I'd be pissed but if I did anything with the kid it would be to give him a high-five and to wish him well with his new whore.

The boy claims he was confronted by Cruz's husband after she became pregnant and that the husband hit him.
Husband got brutally cucked by a 13yo. He will never recover from this. It's OVER. Even incels can look down on him.

• Police say the sexual activity started in November. The boy said Cruz "told him she had feelings for him and she would tell him she loved him," according to the charging documents, and also "bought him things."
Full on groomer

• The boy also told police that he was "threatened by gang members of the gang Kimberly is a member of for wanting to end the relationship with Kimberly," court documents say. The charges also say that Cruz tried to get the boy to join her gang.
What the fuck

• "It was reported by the victim (that) he and Kimberly Cruz Romero had sexual intercourse on several occasions," including at a hotel in Salt Lake City, in the woman's office at the school and in her car on several occasions prior to the boy turning 14, the affidavit alleges.

That´s pretty bad.
It doesn´t sound very erotic when gang members are involved.

My 13 year old version would ascend with her tbh

No 29-year-old for your face:feelsbadman:.