Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 28 y/o

roto2

roto2

28 KHV | so over
Can't cope having face + skull deformities, ugly af, no social skills, skinny fat retarded and being 28. It's over.

hello old timer

0% - Verbal
ok

probably could have had a better life but my brain is trash.

You got the whole brutality package

Can't cope having sevERe bloating, myopia, crooked teeth, overbite, niggER lips, recessed jaw, recessed chin, scoliosis and mulatto. Non-NT. Also have phimosis so my dick isn't even functional jfl. 27, it's ovER.

Last edited:
that sucks brocel. I hope it gets better for you

I´m 45 and i totally gave up on chasing girls around 35. In my opinion you still have some time left to become a slayer...

now try being 23

Can't cope having face + skull deformities, ugly af, no social skills, skinny fat retarded and being 28. It's over.
Hey man I remember you from a while back.
Its ok brocel, you are not alone.

Am a 29 yr old trucel turning 30 next month, it ain't easy.

2018 ogcel you came out of retirement for this post thanks

Also life is poop I'm 26 so only 2 more years

I want to become rich then I can betabux at least with a nice car Nd food and cinemas popcorn and tango ice blast large

Born in '95 or a fellow '96cel

I´m 45 and i totally gave up on chasing girls around 35. In my opinion you still have some time left to become a slayer...
Difference between a trucel who uses this site and a slayer is quite a big one.

Yeah it’s over for you

Difference between a trucel who uses this site and a slayer is quite a big one.
Indeed, but if I magically turned 25 again I would go right back to trying to be a slayer. Even if I knew it would most surely end in failure. If you are in your 20s now the least you can do is try.

I think you're the person I am destined to become one day. Its so over

Indeed, but if I magically turned 25 again I would go right back to trying to be a slayer. Even if I knew it would most surely end in failure. If you are in your 20s now the least you can do is try.
It's a good message, but Zoomers, how can you blame them for not trying ? There is no incentive to do so. And it's only ever forecast to get worse and harder to get a girlfriend (the idea of slaying on this forum should be unthinkable).

I want to become rich then I can betabux at least with a nice car Nd food and cinemas popcorn and tango ice blast large
That cope wont last. And the standards for a betabux is rising too. Women are out-earning men. You will have to be among the top of the middle class in your country to make this a reality. Even then it's not a certainty that the woman who settles for you wont be having fun times behind your back.

women are jaded and are thinking "why do I need a man" at 35 these days. In fact, it's pretty much over for getting a shy virgin woman after like 20-years-old. The female laycount blackpill is one of the components that makes aging so brutal. I need to stress that it's for this reason that young guys have to throw everything at the wall to get a girlfriend before it's too late and they are getting into their first relationship at 30-years-old, because they were settled for, and the woman that settled for them sees them as guy #41 and means absolutely nothing to her. You wouldn't even be a footnote in her life being guy #41.