Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

27 = 30 as far as inceldom goes

G

gstvtrp

Banned
-
You won't reasonably be able to improve yourself enough in 3 years even if you try hard to break out of inceldom.

1 = 30 tbh
once you're born with shitty genetics, there's no point in trying - over for newborncels

I might not improve myself but hopefully I at least get a job and earn decent money.

27=30 if you're not actively trying to looksmax/moneymax
If you're improving every month incrementally though...

Once you hit those diminishing returns you're not going to be able to improve much more.

Once you hit those diminishing returns you're not going to be able to improve much more.
Hmmm you may be right, i'm 25 right now and i'll come back to you in a year via PM if i ascend
If i don't i'll be back here to LDAR with you

i turned 29 this year, i've been so miserable on my birthday the last few years i think i might rope next year tbh

Hmmm you may be right, i'm 25 right now and i'll come back to you in a year via PM if i ascend
wink wink

i turned 29 this year, i've been so miserable on my birthday the last few years i think i might rope next year tbh
what was your last birthday like.
mine i went back to my hometown for another holiday+my 30th birthday and my mum set an extra plate/ustensils at the table, for my future gf to be :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

This, I came out of the womb with a recessed face lol

1 = 30 tbh
once you're born with shitty genetics, there's no point in trying - over for newborncels

They should develop a DNA test for babies to see if they’re chad or not and just exterminate the ones that aren’t ASAP. It would be much kinder than forcing them to live as incels until they sui or go ER.

Why is this pinned?

I do not care about inceldom at 30. I've already accepted that.

What I fear is my body becoming weaker and brittle. My brain becoming slower.

At least you're trying. There are people on here young af who haven't even pumped in a little effort :lul:

Last edited:
if you dont ascend by 20/21 you will never ascend

I laugh every time I see a 30 year old incel claim that they are a wizard, they are vastly overestimating their own power level.

Wizardry is achieved through accumulating 30 yeard of backed up seed. If you have been jacking off to hentai for 15 years and are now 30 (and still a virgin), you are not a wizard.

Start nofap today and maybe you will become a wizard in another 30 years, bucko.

I laugh every time I see a 30 year old incel claim that they are a wizard, they are vastly overestimating their own power level.

Wizardry is achieved through accumulating 30 yeard of backed up seed. If you have been jacking off to hentai for 15 years and are now 30 (and still a virgin), you are not a wizard.

Start nofap today and maybe you will become a wizard in another 30 years, bucko.
this post was so high IQ I actually gained IQ of my own.

I've given up on love. We should all Christmax and be proud virgins.

At least you're trying. There are people on here young af who haven't even pumped in a little effort :lul:
There's alot of people spewing stuff like "If you don't ascend by 18 or 21 you won't ascend" and that's just not true..
You should always be trying to looksmax and then ascend.
It's only truly over if you're a virgin at 30 IMO.
But OP is right, 27 isn't far off 30...........

mine i went back to my hometown for another holiday+my 30th birthday and my mum set an extra plate/ustensils at the table, for my future gf to be :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:
i was working, thankfully only my mother tries to make a big deal out of the fucking day. She forced a party on me for my 21st, if she tries to do anything for my 30th i will actually go apeshit.

There's alot of people spewing stuff like "If you don't ascend by 18 or 21 you won't ascend" and that's just not true..
You should always be trying to looksmax and then ascend.
It's only truly over if you're a virgin at 30 IMO.
But OP is right, 27 isn't far off 30...........
I'm probably with @Sadness one of the youngest members around here but I'm maxxing in all the ways I can

I'm probably with @Sadness one of the youngest members around here but I'm maxxing in all the ways I can
You'll ascend, you have 95th percentile shoulder width, you're white, you're rather tall and you have a 5/10 face

That's more than enough to ascend

1 = 30 tbh
Actually it’s Your Parents fucking = the day you die

It’s over if your parents gave you shit genetics to begin with

cope

Kek.

I get angry when my mother even asks.

You'll ascend, you have 95th percentile shoulder width, you're white, you're rather tall and you have a 5/10 face

That's more than enough to ascend
Even if not, I'm trying my best to do so

1 = 30 tbh
>tfw only 6 months old

just be a infant bro

1 = 30 tbh
High IQ tbhtbhtbhtbhtbhtbhtbhtnhttbhtbhtnhtbhtbht
1 = 30 tbh
1 = 30 tbh

You won't reasonably be able to improve yourself enough in 3 years even if you try hard to break out of inceldom.

Disagree. Three years is a lot of time. Had I not fucked it up at 27 I could be married with children now. Instead I am almost 40 and still a virgin. Go for it bros. Do anything you can to ascend. It will be over for you soon!!

Disagree. Three years is a lot of time. Had I not fucked it up at 27 I could be married with children now. Instead I am almost 40 and still a virgin. Go for it bros. Do anything you can to ascend. It will be over for you soon!!

Same bullshit I was told at 22.

Same bullshit I was told at 22.

I don't know you. You might be ugly beyond repair and you might be a truecel. It might be over for you. Or you might just be a mentalcel. Both is possible.

This is true. Unless I leave for Asia, I will be a virgin at 30. There is a zero percent chance of me losing my virginity in the west at this point.

If I become a 30 year old virgin, I will blow my brains out.

Youth is over at 27. 16-26 is the platinum decade. Everything after that is just white noise.