Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 26 year old space engineer with normie looks is an Incel

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
50 years ago prime women would be literally lining up for him and begging to breed them but now since Chad takes all women and makes them into entitled, damaged goods on antidepressants and birth control he has to go to betabuxxer Richard Coper to get sold worthless redpill platitudes and told to just be confident.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gQqA3TZfaY

Last edited:
that is exactly what i expect to see nowadays

be a space engineer and women tell you to get the fuck out of the gene pool

Betabuxxing is dead, normies and lower they provided foids with money, stable family life, physical and social security, feel of achievement of having a husband with good job, educated kids, cars and house. Foids dont need anything of that anymore because government, society and simps take good care of them, all they want is Chads cock.

they do have some good points other than the height thing

Betabuxxing is dead, normies and lower they provided foids with money, stable family life, physical and social security, feel of achievement of having a husband with good job, educated kids, cars and house. Foids dont need anything of that anymore because government, society and simps take good care of them, all they want is Chads cock.

Betabuxxing is dead
That
Thats such a joke man....space engineer but still not good enough for a woman.

@highinhibition Guck mal diese Redpill-Scammers..Space-Inginieur und in guter Form und TROTZDEM nicht gut genug für eine Frau...das ist einfach unglaublich.Wer den Typen erzählt, dass er NOCH MEHR self-improvement machen muss, verarscht dem armen Kerl.

Last edited:
JFL at the engineers. they rot with formulas while chad slays.

that is exactly what i expect to see nowadays

be a space engineer and women tell you to get the fuck out of the gene pool

Same here.. when women get to choose everywhere.. they choose a violent low IQ thug.. not some try-hard smart university nice guy.
JFL at the engineers. they rot with formulas while chad slays.

Ya some try-hard smart guy can invent a space ship.

All women are still going for the other guy who has a bigger dick.

Ya some try-hard smart guy can invent a space ship.

All women are still going for the other guy who has a bigger dick.
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

"Oh size doesn't matter. My ex was too big. Not tonight honey."
Dickpilltv

Last edited:
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

"Oh size doesn't matter. My ex was too big. Not tonight honey."

:feelskek: There just is no comparison some Chad with a monster cock would be tearing through educated women like that.

Giga lol engineer. I mean lol there are so many males to choose from that can doctor degree in math and programming. lol this guy just earn average money I am sure.

Crazy how much of a contradiction the sexes are to one another. Some truly 'high value' guy works his arse off and becomes a practical genius but foids analyse his face and decide he's low value.

The problem here is that society decided that the most braindead of the species gets to decide what's high and low value rather than men of culture while these snake oil salesman teach you how to pander to foids definition of value...it's all covered in their latest book/seminar for just 10 payments of 9999.99

why are they telling him to go to a gym for meeting women

all the normie guys i've talked to said they don't do anything at the gym besides work out, they don't approach in places like that, and mostly wait for tinder matches or for a friend to play matchmaker and introduce them to a woman

normies don't like the 0.01% odds of approaching strangers at the gym, but i guess those 0.01% odds are good enough for inkler :lul:

Money doesnt count under 40 unless you are rich as fuck

What a bunch of horseshit
He says he struggles with women because he's short, and they immediately start saying "b-but I'm short and haven't had problems with women"
It's basic statistical fact that height a huge factor in attractiveness.

why are they telling him to go to a gym for meeting women

all the normie guys i've talked to said they don't do anything at the gym besides work out, they don't approach in places like that, and mostly wait for tinder matches or for a friend to play matchmaker and introduce them to a woman

normies don't like the 0.01% odds of approaching strangers at the gym, but i guess those 0.01% odds are good enough for inkler :lul:
Exactly ha. I've been to many gyms over the years and I've never seen any man Chad, Normie or otherwise spontaneously picking up girls there. Only exception being if he has clearly known the girl for a long time. In fact in this day and age it would be classed as taboo/creepy to even try that which most men subconsciously have accepted so they don't even bother. Most men there are busy trying NOT to look at foids asses in the gym.

I suppose they have to throw out some obscure bullshit method which they know realistically people AREN'T going to try so they can't be called on their bullshit. Imagine some average random guy asking girls out constantly in the gym. He'd get banned within a couple of weeks, if that. What's their advice then? "Try another gym bro, that one was totally cucked". Before you know it he'd have a fucking Facebook page about him with foids from different gyms posting photos of him talking about how he "creeped on me in my gym too" :foidSoy:

50 years ago prime women would be literally lining up for him and begging to breed them but now since Chad takes all women and makes them into entitled, damaged goods on antidepressants and birth control he has to go to betabuxxer Richard Coper to get sold worthless redpill platitudes and told to just be confident.
:blackpill:

Exactly ha. I've been to many gyms over the years and I've never seen any man Chad, Normie or otherwise spontaneously picking up girls there. Only exception being if he has clearly known the girl for a long time. In fact in this day and age it would be classed as taboo/creepy to even try that which most men subconsciously have accepted so they don't even bother. Most men there are busy trying NOT to look at foids asses in the gym.

I suppose they have to throw out some obscure bullshit method which they know realistically people AREN'T going to try so they can't be called on their bullshit. Imagine some average random guy asking girls out constantly in the gym. He'd get banned within a couple of weeks, if that. What's their advice then? "Try another gym bro, that one was totally cucked". Before you know it he'd have a fucking Facebook page about him with foids from different gyms posting photos of him talking about how he "creeped on me in my gym too" :foidSoy:
yeah, i only saw some gym instructors flexing their status to chat with the girls, and that was it

it's just not a normie thing at all to approach like this, so you're right that these PUAs will just throw shit at a wall and see what sticks once they get a "bad case" meaning there's a guy who doesn't get party invitations or have many friends, they just feed him total random nonsense

Dude is like fucking 60, giving advice to a 26 year old on meeting women when he has zero idea how young people find each other in 2021. Going to the gym etc. is a terrible fucking idea for things other than lifting, the women there want to do their sets in peace and go home instead of being hit on by some 'creep'. You would literally just make them uncomfortable and possibly they would switch fucking gyms lol. They think manlets can put themselves out there with their space engineering degree and get their dick sucked in a nanosecond

Dude is like fucking 60, giving advice to a 26 year old on meeting women when he has zero idea how young people find each other in 2021. Going to the gym etc. is a terrible fucking idea for things other than lifting, the women there want to do their sets in peace and go home instead of being hit on by some 'creep'. You would literally just make them uncomfortable and possibly they would switch fucking gyms lol. They think manlets can put themselves out there with their space engineering degree and get their dick sucked in a nanosecond
That's the thing boomers don't realize. In the age of social media cold approaching is dead. Women use social media to vet all undesirables

Demographics are different these days too. Back in his day, young people were everywhere, not just in gyms or clubs. I’ve never even seen someone cold approach a girl before anywhere, let alone in a gym. Seems like guys get gf’s only through social circles or online if they’re attractive enough.

the women there want to do their sets in peace and go home instead of being hit on by some 'creep'.

I go to gym and I only see few women who actually know what they are doing, lifting decent weights and wearing appropriate clothes.

The rest (95%) are there to fish for attention by wearing yoga pants/mini shorts and sports bra while doing meme lightweight exercises of lower body (so they could flaunt their asses) and half of their training is spent on talking to their friends or chads they happen to know.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back