Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

26 old manlet baldcel asking to be rated on reddit feelsoverman

Seriously dunno why dudes do this. If you've never gotten female attention, it's over brah. It ain't your shyness lmao.

Foids I understand because they crave attention to fuel their narcissism. But dudes HAVE to know. No one is that naiive.

you can tell he is a manlet too and his frame looks like shit :feelsmega::society:

looks gay tbh

Seriously dunno why dudes do this. If you've never gotten female attention, it's over brah. It ain't your shyness lmao.

Foids I understand because they crave attention to fuel their narcissism. But dudes HAVE to know. No one is that naiive.
I think it's because they want to hear that it's not because of their looks they're unable to get attention, and instead it is something they can work on to change. When the reality is he is completely bald at 26, has a terrible frame with Popeye arms, and overall looks like an autistic midget lol :cryfeels:

I give this guy 4 years max before the :blackpill::feelsrope:

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: when did this guy enter puberty? at 8? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

He's looksmaxxed but still an ogrelet.. he can betabuxx

Dude looked like his ethnicity changed with the haircut LMAO

No more improvement for him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back