Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 250lbs fat pig boasts about having 350 sex partners

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
Probably the worst example of hypergamy I've ever witnessed in my entire life.

I have had sex with at least 350 people and I met the majority online.

Foids can get endless orbiters online regardless of how ugly or repulsive they are.

I'm 5'11", 250 lbs and an extreme hourglass shape. My bra is a 38HH. I definitely have curves. Yes, I also have fat, but I'm legitimately curvy.

250lbs = BMI 33 = very obese, JFL at this foid in denial calling herself an "hourglass" and "curvy."

I've been denied. I've had people come to my house or have me come over and then say they don't want to have sex because they aren't attracted to me.

JFL at calling herself attractive earlier, but then admitting a lot of people find her repulsive as fuck.

I still sometimes get messages from this super desperate dude who alternates between asking for sex and reeling me I'm the ugliest fat Bitch he knows. But, he'll still have sex with me because he's a nice guy.

Even though she is probably an elephantlike pig, she still has extreme orbiters.

What has this world come to?

its revolting and insulting, i would not have sex with a land whale, call me a volcel but i just wouldn't. i take too much pride in gymceling

Foids can be 4'10 350 lbs with a receding hairline and still find a chadlite

Now imagine how many men Stacey has fucked if this fat sperm whale can manage 350 :feelsrope:

:lul::lul:Some cuck actually decided to date an obese foid who brags about having 350 other cocks inside her, he must be literal scum for not at the very least pumping and dumping, but no he validates her by chucking himself.

Pretty sure she's a STD ridden horse. Probably has hepatitis hiv and close to all the stds.

Sounds like a lie tbh

I'm in a monogamous relationship now, the first in probably 10 years. I'm happy with my life now, but I also have no regrets.
Ow my sides ahahahahah
what cuck took sloppy seconds on this one? jfl

disgusting. nuke the west

a36.jpg

I'm 5'11", 250 lbs and an extreme hourglass shape. My bra is a 38HH. I definitely have curves. Yes, I also have fat, but I'm legitimately curvy.

The west needs to be nuked right now.

The dude dating it has to be The King of Cucks.

I hope she gets pregnant by accident and dies from complications of birth.

tbh

She must have a good personality.

Juggernaut theory again.

Tutorial Island theory again.

JFL @ being born.

I wouldn't have sex or even a free BJ with a fat whale that weighed 170lbs let alone 250lbs. I'm a vocel I guess.

What disgusts me the most is that the English males have some of the lowest standards in the world. Fat women would be hard fetched to get anything male in Poland for example, they usually end up lesbo's. Polish men have standards, as do Russians, Austrians, Danes, Slovaks, Croats, Italians and Greeks.... but not the god damn subset of English scum.

Fuck all you simps all in the UK / USA / Anglosphere. you pieces of shit made hamplanets like this believe they are sexy.

Where's the asteroid? Please just let it come already.

I have not been diagnosed with anything but HPV, which the vast majority of people have.

:what:

Her definition of sex must mean just being taken to a buffet. Nah that can't be right cause then the number would be in the thousands.

If only tinder made you have to run on a treadmill for 5 minutes before accessing it. Then this woman would either not be a fat piece of shit, or she wouldn't be a dirty whore. Hah!

>5'11, 250 lbs

This will literally be me in 2 years of powerlifting.

Its disgsuting how degenerate society has become in a very short space of time. I became a teen in the year 1989, back then any obese woman was utter trash and a laughing stock. At best they would get a very stunted-looking man that was often unemployed or had some shit job like bin sweep. But he was always small and very ugly inbred looking. It was par le course to dodgeball fat girls in my high school, college years during the 1990's. All thin girls shunned fatties from their scoial groups. It made fat girls self aware they needed to trim down if they wanted to fit in. Now we live in different times, its like a different planet.

Words from an oldcel.

Foids can be 4'10 350 lbs with a receding hairline and still find a chadlite
Ha, and you will rot while your looksmatch gets impaled by gigachads on this upcoming wild friday night, its horrible if you are subhuman

absolutely disgusting

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back