Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 25-year-old foid teacher charged for raping 8th grader

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★★
Cc370bdd832d9936d989b12344c5b33a2cd21efe9bfe68c87e5f54f1599a8bae

Ff809fcff6deedfd12d82a2798eda9c8ac139e31a907549d299839b1793ea732

A former Kentucky substitute teacher has been charged with raping an eighth-grade student — including an illicit romp at a hotel, according to a report. Alexandria Allen, a 25-year-old onetime sub at Royal Spring Middle School, was arrested Monday by Georgetown police on three counts of third-degree rape, WLEX reported. An arrest warrant obtained by the station alleges Allen came in contact with the 15-year-old boy at the school while in a position of authority or public trust. He no longer attends the school, police said. The alleged rapes occurred at three locations between March and October, including at the Hilton Garden Inn in Georgetown, according to the warrant. The teen’s mother reached out to cops in October after finding nude photos and videos of Allen and her son on his cellphone. The mother told police at the time that Allen was her son’s tutor, WLEX reported. “I was disgusted because you’re supposed to be helping him and she wasn’t helping him at all,” the woman told the station in October. An attorney for Allen entered a not guilty plea on her behalf Tuesday while waiving her formal arraignment, WLEX reported. A judge also reduced Allen’s bond to $2,500 and ordered her not to contact the victim. She’s due back in court for a preliminary hearing on Feb. 2, according to the report. Georgetown Assistant Police Chief Darin Allgood confirmed Allen’s arrest on Monday, adding that she may face additional charges. “She was a substitute teacher at a middle school here in town and that’s how they met,” Allgood told The Post Wednesday. “We’re pretty confident in the charges that were brought against her.” Allen, who has no prior criminal record, was no longer listed as in custody at the Scott County Detention Center as of Wednesday. Attempts to reach her were unsuccessful. “Ms. Allen is prohibited from working in Scott County Schools,” the school said in a statement. “She was hired as a substitute teacher in January of 2020.”

Bitch was a fucking substitue, not even a real teacher, she basically only came to class to rape a fucking 13 year old

14 year old chad only.

Bloody hell my heart bleeds for the poor boy, being raped like that.

Bitch was a fucking substitue, not even a real teacher, she basically only came to class to rape a fucking 13 year old
14 year old chad only.

Report says he was 15, so perhaps he was retarded chad being held back one or two grades?

I'm sure he feels victimized.

Latina foid wanted her white chad.

An older case

Mary_Kay_Letourneau.jpg

1-a-152415.jpg

Mary Katherine Letourneau (née Schmitz; January 30, 1962 – July 6, 2020) was an American teacher who pled guilty in 1997 to two counts of felony second-degree rape of a child, Vili Fualaau, who was 12 or 13 at the time and had been her sixth-grade student at a Burien, Washington elementary school. While awaiting sentencing, she gave birth to Fualaau's child. With the state seeking a six-and-a-half-year prison sentence, she reached a plea agreement calling for six months in jail, with three months suspended, and no contact with Fualaau for life among other terms. The case received national attention.

Just watch, she'll only serve 1-2 years

Well, we damn well know she didn't rape an incel, that's for sure.

15 year old boy LOL.

Fuck this shit. No rapes for incels.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

only came to class to rape a fucking 13 year old
99% of 13 year old boys would fuck that cunt, not likely rape unless she singled out a rare homosexual lad for some reason

This is honestly one of the first times where I've seen the media call an older woman having sex with a younger boy rape.

This is what Chad's childhood is like. Their foid classmates simp after them and their teachers want to fuck them while we are rot in our rooms playing Mario.

14 year old chad only.

99% of 13 year old boys would fuck that cunt, not likely rape unless she singled out a rare homosexual lad for some reason
This is what Chad's childhood is like. Their foid classmates simp after them and their teachers want to fuck them while we are rot in our rooms playing Mario.

Reminder that we will never be 13 again and have sex with a latina stacy teacher
it never began

15 is young man

This is honestly one of the first times where I've seen the media call an older woman having sex with a younger boy rape.

Reminder that we will never be 13 again and have sex with a latina stacy teacher
it never began
Wouldn't most nonchads have this lack of experience as well?

Wouldn't most nonchads have this lack of experience as well?
i've seen some of the kids who got fucked by their teachers. They're not always good looking. Some are legit fatasses and ugly

i've seen some of the kids who got fucked by their teachers. They're not always good looking. Some are legit fatasses and ugly
that's because they can't simply get the popular kids, they have to get the shy kids who won't tell anyone, I bet they just get off on the idea that it's a prohibited thing and a taboo, but when most men get older they just don't have anything else to offer sexuality because she can get a chad

that's because they can't simply get the popular kids, they have to get the shy kids who won't tell anyone, I bet they just get off on the idea that it's a prohibited thing and a taboo, but when most men get older they just don't have anything else to offer sexuality because she can get a chad
can't help but wonder if some Chads avoid dipping dick in any foid who wants him because of wanting to keep up some loalty to GF masquerade

can't help but wonder if some Chads avoid dipping dick in any foid who wants him because of wanting to keep up some loalty to GF masquerade
I've met a Chad who was really religious, I wonder if he did that

Well, we damn well know she didn't rape an incel, that's for sure.

Fuck this shit. No rapes for incels.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

it never began

Was it actual rape or just soytatutory?
Cuz I've been wanting to fuck holes since I was like 13

Probably the latter, I doubt a woman could overpower a 13 year old boy, add to the fact that penetrative rape by females on males is quite literally impossible.

No doubt she will get a slap on the wrist, female privilege.

Probably the latter, I doubt a woman could overpower a 13 year old boy, add to the fact that penetrative rape by females on males is quite literally impossible.
nice signature fag. you lurk on the gay sea?

Cucks and simps will defend her and then in the same breath accuse all men of being pedophiles when the data shows women are more likely to be pedophiles

Some are legit fatasses and ugly
Fat doesnt always hide chad facial features. You sure you know how to rate ? Tbh tbh

I've seen many on here claim 6+/10 males are incel on pic presented threads.

It's just soytuary.
But nice to see that they are not having double standards at least.
When a man has consensual sex with an underage girl/boy he gets lynched and assraped in prison. Only fair that foids are jailed too.

I've met a Chad who was really religious, I wonder if he did that
TBH if I was Gigachad and had a 9/10 wife and 8/10 mistress that would be all the cooming I could handle, I wouldn't need to dip my wick in some grotesque 3/10 landwhale on top of that.

I think we may overestimate how plentiful Chad opportunities are for foids: they probably have more opportunities w/ 7/10 Brads and thereabouts, but might not take them because Brad isn't up to their standards.

rrape rape rraaaape lmao, I would fuck my english teacher in every hole when I was 11

Fat doesnt always hide chad facial features. You sure you know how to rate ? Tbh tbh

I've seen many on here claim 6+/10 males are incel on pic presented threads.
yeah i've seen that too
LMS does that a lot lol
i mean i'm shy and unpopular as an adult. Plus i am still pretty childlike and innocent. More innocent than the average 16 year old female

How did she rape him though? Any details?

If she offers free sex she needs to ask ALL male students. They should throw her in prison for that, and the school district should offer 5000 dollars to every kid that did not get his dick sucked.

If she offers free sex she needs to ask ALL male students. They should throw her in prison for that, and the school district should offer 5000 dollars to every kid that did not get his dick sucked.
She doesn't look that great

Well. He's fucked...

TBH if I was Gigachad and had a 9/10 wife and 8/10 mistress that would be all the cooming I could handle, I wouldn't need to dip my wick in some grotesque 3/10 landwhale on top of that.

I think we may overestimate how plentiful Chad opportunities are for foids: they probably have more opportunities w/ 7/10 Brads and thereabouts, but might not take them because Brad isn't up to their standards.
People overuse the word Chad and Stacy. Most brads are called Chads. In my experience, for both women and men, the most promiscuous are between 5/10 to 8/10

People overuse the word Chad and Stacy. Most brads are called Chads.
In my experience, for both women and men, the most promiscuous are between 5/10 to 8/10
I think you could have a valid argument for all 4 points here

I think you could have a valid argument for all 4 points here
It's really weird, I've noticed that fat ugly short women are some of the most obnoxious and arrogant women out there, it's ridiculous.
I got rejected by good looking women before but never as brutally as I was by average women, they laughed at me as if I didn't even belong next to them. That's one of the reason why we have so many incels, our looksmatch doesn't look our way.

I've noticed that fat ugly short women are some of the most obnoxious and arrogant women out there, it's ridiculous.
Attractive women want to appear as a kind person with a good personality to win top-tier gigachads as long-term BFs/husbands

Women who have low hopes of this probably give up on the idea of this and so lose a major incentive to behave nicely.
I got rejected by good looking women before but never as brutally as I was by average women, they laughed at me as if I didn't even belong next to them. That's one of the reason why we have so many incels, our looksmatch doesn't look our way.
I think another factor is unattractive women do occasionally fuck a looksmatch so it's a plausible scenario

This means women who want to convey to observing Chads it is NOT possible will over-react and be very hostile, so Chad doesn't believe she would ever fuck a low-tier man, lowering her SMV

Chad knows there's no chance of that with gigastacy so she can be as kind as she wants to ugly men and not risk her rep

Attractive women want to appear as a kind person with a good personality to win top-tier gigachads as long-term BFs/husbands

Women who have low hopes of this probably give up on the idea of this and so lose a major incentive to behave nicely.

I think another factor is unattractive women do occasionally fuck a looksmatch so it's a plausible scenario

This means women who want to convey to observing Chads it is NOT possible will over-react and be very hostile, so Chad doesn't believe she would ever fuck a low-tier man, lowering her SMV

Chad knows there's no chance of that with gigastacy so she can be as kind as she wants to ugly men and not risk her rep
good hypothesis

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back