Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 25-year-old foid teacher charged for raping 8th grader

Attractive women want to appear as a kind person with a good personality to win top-tier gigachads as long-term BFs/husbands

Women who have low hopes of this probably give up on the idea of this and so lose a major incentive to behave nicely.

I think another factor is unattractive women do occasionally fuck a looksmatch so it's a plausible scenario

This means women who want to convey to observing Chads it is NOT possible will over-react and be very hostile, so Chad doesn't believe she would ever fuck a low-tier man, lowering her SMV

Chad knows there's no chance of that with gigastacy so she can be as kind as she wants to ugly men and not risk her rep
Interesting, there was another thread about bullying here and me and others observed how bullies, contrary to the image created by Hollywood, are never actually normally chads, but mid-tier normies. Chads feel no need to push others down as their status and position in society is pretty much secure.

Slap on the wrist

It's just soytuary.
But nice to see that they are not having double standards at least.
When a man has consensual sex with an underage girl/boy he gets lynched and assraped in prison. Only fair that foids are jailed too.
A man would have been charged with first degree rape and would be dead before he stepped foot in a courtroom. I don't see how this foid getting a softball means that there's no double standard.

The foids of today are simply not able to interact with or have healthy relationships with grown men. They genuinely feel threatened by them, which is why so many of them are going after teen boys.

i shouldn't browse this forum, everyday i keep getting reminders of my lost teen years :feelsbadman: can't cope without teen love :cryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back