Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 230k likes on this! pajeets are so low & subhuman that even 24/7/365 jewish MSM brainwashing can't prevent normies from being disgusted with curries!

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/MKUltraMoney/status/1804643698178711649

@CopingForBrutality

It's a shame that they don't mention the most important aspect which is looks.

Everyone hates curries. no-one else is to blame but themselves

they’re not deformed just burnt

and niggers
It's a shame that they don't mention the most important aspect which is looks.
^

Even if all the criticisms in the post apply to nigs as well, you’ll never see normies give them that energy because nigs LOOK better than curries. Normies aren’t race realists, their racism is entirely lookism.

I hate curries more than any normie does, so I don’t have a problem with the rapid growth of curry hate online over the past few months; I just don’t know how normies are able to reconcile their hatred of curries with their worship of niggers and say looks aren’t everything in terms of how they perceive others

^

Even if all the criticisms in the post apply to nigs as well, you’ll never see normies give them that energy because nigs LOOK better than curries. Normies aren’t race realists, their racism is entirely lookism.

I hate curries more than any normie does, so I don’t have a problem with the rapid growth of curry hate online over the past few months; I just don’t know how normies are able to reconcile their hatred of curries with their worship of niggers and say looks aren’t everything in terms of how they perceive others
Nigs are uglier than curries. They are just worshipped by the media and elites

It seems curries can't catch a break at all

@CopingForBrutality
This confirmed what I said before, us curries aren't human, we are in our own dimension and entity, but we can still view the human dimension and they can view ours.

I have a strong feeling scientists only classified us as humans because they wanted to let sub5s of other races cope "At least I'm not curry" and prevent them from mass roping, afterall the economic system is dependent upon mass production hence high population, curries only serve as a buffer zone to protect other races from mass extinction, that's our only purpose in the human realm (even though we're not actually in it).

However I think normies are starting to realise the lie scientists gave out and that's why it's become completely acceptable to be hating on curries (because they know we aren't human).

^

They analyze and look for traits which can be readjusted in some way. They can't outright claim that curries are ugly or else they will face consequences from a large % of pajeet population. So they do this cookie cutter indian hate in the form of memes.

Nigs are uglier than curries. They are just worshipped by the media and elites
No. Nigs look like dark, masculine ogres while curries look like poop-colored, furry goblins

^

It's all about alliances, Blacks are too dumb to do anything with ample media representation, it's a safe one sided alliance, that's why

Chinks are better looking than Blacks by a long shot but Chinks get more hatred because the elites know it's a dumb move to give them power through media and representation, they will put their IQ to use and take advantage of it which would tilt the power structure whereas nothing would happen if it were given to niggers because they're immoral and disorganised

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back