Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 22 year old Danish incel goes ER at shopping mall

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Several reported dead.

Violence seems to be on the increase these days, I wonder if the decrease in quality of life of average/below average males due to the social changes implemented by feminism have anything to do with it…..

Either way, these attacks will continue as long as society continues to sweep the problems faced by majority of men, under the rug, while pretending that everything is ok.

Dude was an ethnic

Dude was an ethnic
Or nigger :feelswhere:
93822361 9E88 466C AFFA DCAA6D5FC5B4

As long as society ignores us its just going to keep happening, that's all they can do is deny, deny, deny. It will only get worse LOL I HOPE IT DOES THIS SOCIETY DESERVES TO BE BURNED:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

A few months ago another guy here in Denmark also attempted to go ER.

Several reported dead.

Violence seems to be on the increase these days, I wonder if the decrease in quality of life of average/below average males due to the social changes implemented by feminism have anything to do with it…..

Either way, these attacks will continue as long as society continues to sweep the problems faced by majority of men, under the rug, while pretending that everything is ok.
This country is hell for ethnicels, I'm not surprised we're seeing more of this.

Nordic countries is hell for average men, these women make shitload of money from highest tier job, and from simps on social media

Must be either a chad or High Tier normie that makes more money

Soyciety loses its shit when someone ER’s. They want their lives to remain untouched while the rest of us rot or rope. Normfags can’t stand the thought that one man with a weapon can disrupt their fragile existence and delusional fantasies. We need more brothERs to plunge Soyciety Into chaos :feelsdevil: Let it all burn :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: (In a video game)

I think the covid hoax was an attempt to stop the beta uprising, and they will create more covid like hoaxes to stop the uprising

Several reported dead.

Giga based hope he killed a lot of these vile degenerate meat holes :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

yes, good :feelsdevil::society:

keep them coming brocels :feelsEhh::society:

inject T and stay angry :feelsdevil::society:

I think the covid hoax was an attempt to stop the beta uprising, and they will create more covid like hoaxes to stop the uprising
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
This is exactly what I’ve been saying. The beta uprising is on the way brocels:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

_125740837_aa71671f-0e79-47ec-ae05-5cb2c46814fb.jpg.webp

Look at these femoids running , he's probably satisfied if incel :feelskek:

_125740837_aa71671f-0e79-47ec-ae05-5cb2c46814fb.jpg.webp

Look at these femoids running , he's probably satisfied if incel :feelskek:

Look at this picture, shemale on the right, this has to be a tranny.

Nordic countries is hell for average men, these women make shitload of money from highest tier job, and from simps on social media

Must be either a chad or High Tier normie that makes more money
Seriously?

Seriously?
yes many cuck Nordic countries passed laws like 40% of STEM/executive jobs must be for foids and other low IQ shit. Hardworking men punished to give whores free money and jobs! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

imagine working 2-3x harder than a whore but she gets job cause quota! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

NEW SAINT ALERT! NEW SAINT ALERT! :society:

Absolute ragefuel and ERfuel!

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I can see @Transcended Trucel going ER if a whore one day takes his job after his sweat, blood and tears of years of studymaxxing and cuckwaging :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. If you're ever replaced by a whore for some quota bullshit, @Transcended Trucel you should slit her throat in broad daylight :feelsdevil: (in a video game)

Is this in fact an incel or?

Not confirmed afaik

I was nearby when it happened JFL
would be nice to get some more scandinavian users, they are indeed extremely cucked countries so we have a lot to work with as far as political engineering goes

would be nice to get some more scandinavian users, they are indeed extremely cucked countries so we have a lot to work with as far as political engineering goes
Scandanavians are too low testosterone to post on here. Too busy letting rapefugees fuck their sisters and Moms while they fap and watch :lul::lul::lul:

Scandanavians are too low testosterone to post on here. Too busy letting rapefugees fuck their sisters and Moms while they fap and watch :lul::lul::lul:
I'm surprised there weren't more posts about the rioting in Sweden a month or two ago

Soyciety loses its shit when someone ER’s. They want their lives to remain untouched while the rest of us rot or rope. Normfags can’t stand the thought that one man with a weapon can disrupt their fragile existence and delusional fantasies. We need more brothERs to plunge Soyciety Into chaos :feelsdevil: Let it all burn :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: (In a video game)
Commiting violence like this is just retarded.

How many lives did he affect? 5? 10? At maximum 20?

If you really hate society, overt acts of violence are the stupidest way to bring it down.

To disrupt society, you should stealthy and unstoppable in your actions.

Be like Jack the Ripper who never got caught.

Be like ISIS and Taliban and destroy entire countries and societies.

Infiltrate positions of power and deliberately destoy social cohesion like Adolf Hitler and Pol Pot and all the other great dictators.

Don't get caught and wreak havoc throughout your lifetime.

I'm surprised there weren't more posts about the rioting in Sweden a month or two ago
Most users probably don't care or too low attention span maybe

Another day to celebrate. The world is getting what it deserves

Going to Starbucks right now to celebrate this. Nice Killing spree. Triple Kill.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Probably a normie. Non-incels commit more violence and atrocities than incels

Based. I hope Allah grant him Jannah and beautiful 72 virgin maidens.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back