Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story 21 years old, virgin and never been engaged

A

_.Alessandro._

Greycel
Hi, I'm a 21 year old Italian boy. Here in Italy, like many countries, people evaluate themselves through LMS. Social networks are used almost exclusively to show off one's LMS and very often one goes on the hunt for the person with the highest LMS.

Now I'll tell you my story (summarizing). Since elementary school I was labeled as ugly and I will never forget the gesture of a girl who burst into tears of disgust after I declared myself. But after all we were children and then we move on to middle school. I did the "sottone" several times doing favors for girls and in the end I didn't get any results. In middle school I was best friends with 2 girls doing "sottone", I was rejected by the first and the second liked me but then she changed her mind and rejected me. Let's move on to high school where you become a teenager. In a technical institute with only one girl in the class who after months of doing the "sottone" I was rejected and in the second year she got engaged to the boy with the highest LMS in the class. In 4th I was rejected by a girl I loved immensely and her rejection was devastating. I began to improve my LMS by going to the gym. Well, you can improve the looks but money and status always stay the same. Finally I graduate still a virgin and without ever having engaged, I start working and going to the disco but nothing happens even in the disco, just a bunch of drunk and stoned people dancing. After 1 year I moved to the US looking for a new life. Now I find myself a virgin and single at 21 and I don't think things will change, I think it's too late.

What's "sottone"? Jestermaxxing? :ping:

img

I think it's like treating foids well and stuff (soy gentleman like).
Italian word used to define someone very submissive, that will give up anything for someone or something
basically being feminine and submissive to toilets

Why do all these new greycels make these long ass introduction posts?
Kinda sus ngl

Last edited:
Hello fellow spaghetticel :feelsYall:

Italian word used to define someone very submissive, that will give up anything for someone or something
basically being feminine and submissive to toilets
Thanks

Why do all these new greycels make these long as introduction posts?
Kinda sus ngl
it's kinda good that GrAYs do these stuff. it let u know what to expect from them in the futur and know from the start if they're fakecels or not.
some people think that sexhavers are allowed here as long as u hate toilets

I speak Italian, too. *Makes the Italian hand gesture*

Welcome to your new home brocel

new lost soul

Girls in my country go to spaghettiland to get Italian chad adventure.

Mogs me

And now you're in america, the absolute worst place to be an incel.

:fuk:

Hi, I'm a 21 year old Italian boy. Here in Italy, like many countries, people evaluate themselves through LMS. Social networks are used almost exclusively to show off one's LMS and very often one goes on the hunt for the person with the highest LMS.

Now I'll tell you my story (summarizing). Since elementary school I was labeled as ugly and I will never forget the gesture of a girl who burst into tears of disgust after I declared myself. But after all we were children and then we move on to middle school. I did the "sottone" several times doing favors for girls and in the end I didn't get any results. In middle school I was best friends with 2 girls doing "sottone", I was rejected by the first and the second liked me but then she changed her mind and rejected me. Let's move on to high school where you become a teenager. In a technical institute with only one girl in the class who after months of doing the "sottone" I was rejected and in the second year she got engaged to the boy with the highest LMS in the class. In 4th I was rejected by a girl I loved immensely and her rejection was devastating. I began to improve my LMS by going to the gym. Well, you can improve the looks but money and status always stay the same. Finally I graduate still a virgin and without ever having engaged, I start working and going to the disco but nothing happens even in the disco, just a bunch of drunk and stoned people dancing. After 1 year I moved to the US looking for a new life. Now I find myself a virgin and single at 21 and I don't think things will change, I think it's too late.
ok fakecel

OP is a normie from looksmaxxing