Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 21 year old virgin

TruestBlackCel

TruestBlackCel

Mr. Ugly
-
Turning 21 soon, nothing

Happy birthday man

would you like me to buy you a cake

Turning 21 soon, nothing
You are still sort of young (30 yo checking in). I'm not saying there's any serious hope, but you have about another year if you have any wishes of escaping inceldom. Happy birthday and good luck.

I won't say happy borthday because nothing's ever happy in a trucel life.
No, birthdays are actually good. It's a nice remainder that we are one year closer to death.

its over for you

Welcome to the club. My 21st birthday was absolute shitfuel

No, birthdays are actually good. It's a nice remainder that we are one year closer to death.
More like 39 more years :feelsrope:this shit is TAKING FOREVER

If you celebrate it, then happy birthday in advance. :incel:

lmao try 31 (which is what i are)

My boss took me to a strip club for my 21st birthday and that’s when I learned that the only people sadder than strippers are the people that sit around at strip clubs

How can you be black and incel? :feelsohh:

I'm almost 23

22 and khhv here :feelsrope:

Excuse me there are 30+ year olds year. :feelsUgh:
21 is nothing. You're a baby

It's impossible to get sex in 2021.

i turn 25 in 2 months, and ive done nothing with my life so far.

Another year of living is another year of suffering.. but I wish you the best, happy birthday.

If u had no experience with girls before the age of 18 it's gonna be hard, especially these days.

You are still sort of young (30 yo checking in). I'm not saying there's any serious hope, but you have about another year if you have any wishes of escaping inceldom. Happy birthday and good luck.
JFL @ the gatekeeping, is 22 like a magic number? :feelsmage:

JFL @ the gatekeeping, is 22 like a magic number? :feelsmage:
What gatekeeping? I'm just pointing out to him that at 22, teens are not completely out of his range yet, so he can be lucky to find one in that age group who hasn't been completely ruined by sex, hypergamy, feminism etc and grow with her without it looking too weird. After 22, it'll be hard to access or date such girl without being labeled a pedo by older foids/normies.

The older you get the more comforting roping becomes.