Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 21-year-old University Foid dies after drinking lemonade, I honestly dont give a f**k

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
https://nypost.com/2023/10/23/business/ivy-league-student-21-dies-after-drinking-panera-lemonade-beverage-suit/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons
Screenshot 20231024 002010 Samsung Internet

Why should I feel bad for her?
She had the privilege of getting unlimited sex and easy access to a relationship with almost any guy she wanted. She was living life on easy mode, while my life is all fucked up and ruined because of circumstances out of my control.

Last edited:
Lemonade, What the fuck? :feelshaha:

Lemonade, What the fuck? :feelshaha:
Apparently, the lemonade she consumed was loaded with too much caffeine. As a result, she died of cardiac arrest.
Nevertheless, this is good news :feelsaww:

Her looksmatch died after drinking cyanide

I didn’t know you could OD on caffeine

Life gave her lemon's

Looks Jewish.

Shout out Lemonade

Do 30oz soft drink cups even exist outside America? As in, do they sell cups that large at fast food restaurants or is it just our fat asses that drink that much soda? I’m wondering if inkies elsewhere get just how fucking much this is. And we take this for granted here. The conversion is 887mL. She dispensed almost a liter of this shit that was clearly labeled as highly caffeinated into her gigantic ass cup :feelsseriously:

I’ve seen this shit at Panera, I have no heart condition but I know that’s just fucking insane and that no reasonable person without extreme caffeine desensitization drinks anywhere near that in one serving

My next business idea: setting up a lemonade stand

based. going to the BMW dealER can be covert.

I didn’t even realize there was any beverage that had that much caffeine in a serving. When I had built up the tolerance to handle over 400mg of caffeine in a day, it got to the point where I would have caffeine withdrawal on the odd day without caffeine. Even at my highest form of caffeine dependence, I didn’t think I ever tried anything over 230mg in a single drink.

I think a normal person would have a crash in the evening after taking this drink and their usual caffeine intake. If you have a dietary condition like that, you should play it on the safe side, always

she deserved it for eating overpriced hospital food

My next business idea: setting up a lemonade stand
Wait, because you are an incel, foids and
Normies won't buy from you, only incels will be your customers

Only place in Brazil I see cups anywhere that large is in cinemas. Some big franchises launch collectible cups, typical of star wars, marvel / capeshit in general, kiddy animations etc.

IMG 20231025 WA0177

This is an example of an USED cup from an avengers movie being sold online as a collectible. That's a 750mL cup.

Only place in Brazil I see cups anywhere that large is in cinemas. Some big franchises launch collectible cups, typical of star wars, marvel / capeshit in general, kiddy animations etc.

View attachment 918127

This is an example of an USED cup from an avengers movie being sold online as a collectible. That's a 750mL cup.
Thanks for sharing this man, I genuinely wonder about that.

it's a shame, She could've been a sex slave for some aryan nazi revolutionary

Thanks for sharing this man, I genuinely wonder about that.
Mexicunts are the biggest soda drinkers in the world, even worse than amerimutts.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/23/business/ivy-league-student-21-dies-after-drinking-panera-lemonade-beverage-suit/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons
View attachment 915450
Why should I feel bad for her?
She had the privilege of getting unlimited sex and easy access to a relationship with almost any guy she wanted. She was living life on easy mode, while my life is all fucked up and ruined because of circumstances out of my control.
Lemonade went ER because he was rejected for Coke chad