Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 21 year old Stacy staff-membER of private high school in Sydney, murdERed on campus. hER Ex-boyfriend is the main suspect.

Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF

Where’s the stacey?

This forum calling anyone a stacy or a chad kills me everytime

This forum calling anyone a stacy or a chad kills me everytime

She’s closER to a Stacy than many of the avERage Beckies I’ve seen on this forum labelled as “Stacy” or many of the mid-tiER normie males labelled as “Chad”.

Go fuck yourself. I hope you die a painful death. Blocked

hope she was living a great life before (very most likely was) and I hope she suffered every second in her last moments

She’s closER to a Stacy than many of the avERage Beckies I’ve seen on this forum labelled as “Stacy” or many of the mid-tiER normie males labelled as “Chad”.

Go fuck yourself. I hope you die a painful death. Blocked
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Good personality

Awesome! One less gross hole on the planet :feelsautistic::feelsLightsaber:

hope she was living a great life before (very most likely was) and I hope she suffered every second in her last moments
Most likely. Had serious head injuries apparently.

Wish i had his personality

Wish i had his personality

Just work hardER, be more confident, take more showERs, consoom more jewpills

Magically your pERsonality will improve and you will attract women the same way that shit attracts flies

She should've had a better personality

She should've had a better personality

Agreed.

If she’d simply taken more showERs, gotten more haircuts and had more confidence, this wouldn’t have happened

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back