Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 21 and 22 are the Prime of your Facial Looks

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Better looksmax now cuz your face will gradually get worse after 22. Only men with massive jaws can withhold their looks till their 40's and 50's.

What is your age, dear fellowcel?

how the fuck does anyone have a small jaw? what the fuck were you guys eating growing up? fucking pudding for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

how the fuck does anyone have a small jaw? what the fuck were you guys eating growing up? fucking pudding for breakfast, lunch and dinner?
Jaw size is based on genetics

It depends on your race actually if you are white yes since in my opinion it is those who age the worst.

Jaw size is based on genetics
no it's not, it has to do with what kind of food you eat. if you eat super hard food you need a strong jaw to chew it and if you eat soft food and you mouthbreathe you will have a shitty jaw

Acne usually stops at around that age. Beardmaxxing also gets easier

This time has passed for me @ 28 :fuk: it ain't easy.

My face looks way better now tbh. 22 is when foid faces start getting worse

Better looksmax now cuz your face will gradually get worse after 22. Only men with massive jaws can withhold their looks till their 40's and 50's.
my dad has a very square chad jawline however my jawline is triangular wtf went wrong my dad is actually a chad fr i should be like him:dafuckfeels:

my dad has a very square chad jawline however my jawline is triangular wtf went wrong my dad is actually a chad fr i should be like him:dafuckfeels:
Your mom's genetics fucked you.