Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 2026 World Cup will be ropefuel for American incels

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
There is no way I will be able to cope with normies gloating about going to see World Cup games, while I rot. Mexicans will be talking about attending matches, at least two years ahead of the actual tournament.

I’ll probably would have CHOsen to rope by 2026 in Minecraft.

Here in Brazil I did not see (in person) any match of the 2014 World Cup.

Here in Brazil I did not see (in person) any match of the 2014 World Cup.
If I don’t rope by 2026, I might go see one match by myself.

I’m warning you all - every Mexican you know at work is going to be annoying as hell in about two years - “My entire family is flying in from Arizona, to see El Tri play in Los Angeles.”

Hopefully crime is off the charts by then

i might try to see some matches if it isnt too expensive and close to where i live

i might try to see some matches if it isnt too expensive and close to where i live
Give me your address so i can find cheap tickets for you in advance brother :feelsokman:

Give me your address so i can find cheap tickets for you in advance brother :feelsokman:
maybe in december 2025, 6 months advance should be enough:feelshehe:
ill still be here 3 years from now unless this place shuts down or theres barely anyone using it

It’s going to have 48 teams as well, it is going to be epic

maybe in december 2025, 6 months advance should be enough:feelshehe:
ill still be here 3 years from now unless this place shuts down or theres barely anyone using it
Me in 3 years

World cup 2030 should be in India, Pakistan and bangladesh

cope but youll need clean hands for that job tbh, ill bring my aryan bro @Pixycel to be the waiter
Only thing I'm waiting on is some bitches to hop on my dick

and I'm still waiting :society:

Only thing I'm waiting on is some bitches to hop on my dick

and I'm still waiting :society:
go outside and say "im nordic prussian as fuck" and women will want you, i did that and it worked but i had to reject them cause im superior to them.

go outside and say "im nordic prussian as fuck" and women will want you, i did that and it worked but i had to reject them cause im superior to them.
Ha, awesome

Just hanging outside of the stadium for free will be a memorable time.

Lots of little goy jobs will be available soon - American incels will be falling off of buildings like slaves in Qatar.