Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 2020 was the worst year of my life...

I accept that depression is real but denying its existence and trivializing it like you have done in that post is ironically the only way to deal with and get over it.
I don't think his point was about if depression is real or not, his point was that if you say shit like "my depression stops me from doing anything" then you're probably privileged af and know that even if you fail continually you'd still have parents financially/mentally supporting you.

The thing is some of us don't have that, I never had an allowance and was told I'd get kicked out before I even hit 15 years old, I didn't say "my depression is too much and stops me from working or trying" because if I knew if I didn't work or try to do shit then I'd get kicked out but if I had parents that actually support me then I'd just stay in bed all day and cry about muh depression.

Depression is real but if you're saying it stops you from working or trying to better your life then you're probably privileged and already have a good life.

Exercising consistently made me more depressed because I was too tired to work on wealthmaxxing for the rest of the day lol.

I'll get back to exercising when my finances are in order.
I agree it's not for everyone

One of the reasons I enjoy it is because it's one of the very few things that I'm actually good at

It feels good to strength/musclemassmog other people in the gym and I will admit that plays a major role as to why I go there lol