Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2020 is the time where things getting worse for me

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
★★★
2020 is the time where my devastation of my life begins. Prior to 2020,before 2020 I am happy ignorant. Although I am bullied and insulted due by looks and body physique by normies, but I good at academics and do studymaxxing so I ignoring my bullying as I am busy and focus in studying.

After my board exam complete in March 2020,the lockdown due covid happens and from where my devastation of my life begins. My whole academics ruined due to my laziness in the lockdown vacation. My heath got detrioated as my diabetes level increases. My social skills and conversation skills completely damaged(prior to Covid also, I was introvert but have little confidence in conversational skills, but after covid it totally ruins). When my institution open after 10 months, my academics was totally damaged as getting poor marks in test, bullying and insulting by classmates was doing horrible, teachers also lost faith in me due to my poor academics. My body was getting weak and deformed due to my chronic disorder, when I see my fellow mates growing, evolving and turning into Chad and my body was getting weak, it really sads me. Both my physical and mental health was completely damaged and traumatized. No one support or tried to understand me. In my home, my abusive overprotective parents runied my mental health and in school I faced bullying. No one helps me, I was just suffering with pain. When I see my fellow teens and my same age group people enjoying and chilling thier lifes, having a romantic relationship and when I see myself in a dirty rotten loneliness with multiple suffering.

Truecel tier shit man. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: I know what its like to be a curry truecel with low IQ and chronic disease.

Truecel tier shit man. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: I know what its like to be a curry truecel with low IQ and chronic disease.
I don't low IQ man

I believe so.

SpeakUpSaySomethingGraphic.jpg

477-png.711459

478-png.711463

An unfortunate and mentally crushing situation if not larp

Same with me brother

Me too my social skills went to shit during 2020 & 2021 as well as my education prospects as I was close to finishing but oh well, I don't regret anything however seeing as it let me down a different path (the ugly truth).

Last edited:
Sad shit mam

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back