Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over &&&&&&&2018cel: There is a Jewfag among us @faded. Let's discuss

This is exactly why men deserve to be enslaved by women. There's no honor among thieves and no brotherhood among incels tbh tbh. We do this shit to ourselves.

Jew isn't a race, its a religion.

Sometimes they claim to be white and sometimes they claim to be middle-eastern to steal the food/culture and call it "israeli". But ultimately they are still mostly Caucasian. And I said nothing bad about whites in general.

This is exactly why men deserve to be enslaved by women. There's no honor among thieves and no brotherhood among incels tbh tbh. We do this shit to ourselves.
I'm sure the this New York millionaire Jew loooooooves you, nigger.

You must be the dumbest motherfucker here.

I'm sure the this New York millionaire Jew loooooooves you, nigger.

You must be the dumbest motherfucker here.
Not exactly looking for love. Especially not on an incel forum

Not exactly looking for love. Especially not on an incel forum
Obvious sarcasm is obvious.

Not just not love you, Jewish New York millionaires look down on niggers more than ethnicels ever will. And yet you kneel down to suck jew dick.

Have some self respect, man.

Not just not love you, Jewish New York millionaires look down on niggers more than ethnicels ever will. And yet you kneel down to suck jew dick.

Everyone hates us. Again. Not looking for love here. Love is a young man's game. It's about business. This is one flaw of the Original People must admit to.

We are often too sentimental and looking for friends when we should be looking for partners. We are the incels of the world. There is no such thing as "friendship" for us.

In any case, I actually don't believe you. Whites hate us. Jews hate us but are nonetheless willing to work with us because they hate "whites". Indians are fooled into taking one side or another when they should be focused on themselves. It's a mess.

In any case, I actually don't believe you. Whites hate us. Jews hate us but are nonetheless willing to work with us because they hate "whites". Indians are fooled into taking one side or another when they should be focused on themselves. It's a mess.
Your precious Jews:

You don't seem to realize that to whites (white jews and white non-jews) there is only (1) whites and (2) non-whites. You think they would support rich blacks getting affirmative action if it meant they were threatened by it?

You blacks, along with arabs, other muslims, indians, other south asians, indigenous hispanics, etc. = non-whites

FUCKING YOUR ALL RACIST BIGOTED AND ANTISEMETIC GOD DAMN IT I WILL DRAIN EVERY USER ON THIS THREAD BANK ACCOUNT ENJOY POVERTY!!!!!!!!
brutal

Also you can't speak to me about New York Jews. Yes many of them are scumbags but I had many Jewish friends as a kid and they are the ones who woke me up on how anti-black Jews are.

Also you can't speak to me about New York Jews. Yes many of them are scumbags but I had many Jewish friends as a kid and they are the ones who woke me up on how anti-black Jews are.
Never did I receive such honest courtesy from other groups because they're too busy ingratiating themselves with so-called whites, whether it's for money or whatever.

All y'all bitches is anti-black at the end of the day. Even the coons on this forum don't like their own reflection.

true 100% fuck niggers

Jew isn't a race, its a religion.

Sometimes they claim to be white and sometimes they claim to be middle-eastern to steal the food/culture and call it "israeli". But ultimately they are still mostly Caucasian. And I said nothing bad about whites in general.
:bigbrain:

Nigger, stop playing yourself. Just accept wealthy Jews are not your friend. It's getting embarrassing.
Clearly you're not reading my posts. Whatever bitch

Clearly you're not reading my posts. Whatever bitch
Maybe you can be @faded 's lapdog. Bury you at his feet. Would you like that, nigger?

Knowing Jews, he probably would be offended at even that.

Maybe you can be @faded 's lapdog. Bury you at his feet. Would you like that, nigger?
Short version is that the black man has no friends. We already know this. Thank you for making my point.

Short version is that the black man has no friends. We already know this. Thank you for making my point.
There is a difference between not being friends and being actively subjugated.

If you actually think jews think of you the same way brown people do - than you are dumb as fuck. You're 100% right everyone fucks on blacks. But there are levels. And you are siding with people who are so disgusted with you that they try to sterilize blacks who claim to be Jewish.

We help minorities when it suits us
Don't get me wrong - you still need to go back into the oven, but one has to respect the honesty of incel jews.

Problem is, niggers like @lifefuel actually think you are their savior.

You know, for once I agree with you.

All we do here is throw constant shit over one another for just about any given reason at all: We could be discussing a fucking snack-item & somehow in someway, it would turn into some kind of contest to see who can be the biggest keyboard-warrior.

There is a difference between not being friends and being actively subjugated.

If you actually think jews think of you the same way brown people do - than you are dumb as fuck. You're 100% right everyone fucks on blacks. But there are levels. And you are siding with people who are so disgusted with you that they try to sterilize blacks who claim to be Jewish.
I get more hate from ingratiating browns than I do from whites and kikes.

One thing about the Jews is that they know how to do business.

Power is silent, weakness is loud. You have a good night.

I get more hate from ingratiating browns than I do from whites and kikes.

One thing about the Jews is that they know how to do business.

Power is silent, weakness is loud. You have a good night.
I think you're conflating advances for Black people with Jews being in power. If you actually look at civil rights, affirmative action, fair housing, HBCUs or criminal justice reform - not a single jew was involved. Odd since they are otherwise so prominent in American business- everything from technology to entertainment to finance.

But if you want to rest your head at a Jew's feet - that's your choice. Good night. :feelsjuice:

Don't get me wrong - you still need to go back into the oven, but one has to respect the honesty of incel jews.

Problem is, niggers like @lifefuel actually think you are their savior.
:lul:

At this point, I think you can literally spit on niggers like @lifefuel and they'll still kiss the feet of wealthy powerful jews like yourself.

And that's a big part of the problem.

@lifefuel....@faded is waiting for you to clean his feet with your nigger mouth. You dumb fuck. You don't even understand who was on your side.

At this point, I think you can literally spit on niggers like @lifefuel and they'll still kiss the feet of wealthy powerful jews like yourself.

And that's a big part of the problem.
:feelskek:

I gave that god damn kike several good ways he can ascend and he said I was a bluepilled faggot. FUCK YOU SNEAKY MOTHERFUCKING JEW :reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

@faded As much as I hate you and your people, I think we should have a fun laugh at the idiocy of this nigger:

"One thing about the Jews is that they know how to do business." - @lifefuel

@lifefuel He ACTUALLY THINKS you think he is EQUAL to you. He thinks he is doing "business" with you. You literally tell him to GTFO:

But he thinks he does "business" with elite jews and they view him as their "business partner". Can you please tell this nigger what you actually think of him? And he should STFU and come back, sit his ass down with the rest of us ethnicels.

@faded As much as I hate you and your people, I think we should have a fun laugh at the idiocy of this nigger:

@lifefuel He ACTUALLY THINKS you think he is EQUAL to you. He thinks he is doing "business" with you. You literally tell him to GTFO:

But he thinks he does "business" with elite jews and they view him as their "business partner". Can you please tell this nigger what you actually think of him? And he should STFU and come back, sit his ass down with the rest of us ethnicels.
I’m a liberal secular communist sympathizer Jew so I don’t give af about Israel. Ethnics are useful to keeping my wealth and lifestyle, that’s it.

Have you ever heard of this little thing called Civil Rights? To suggest blacks didn't have allies with that is boneheaded.

Last edited:
@lifefuel....@faded is waiting for you to clean his feet with your nigger mouth. You dumb fuck. You don't even understand who was on your side.
I repeatedly said no one is, lol

Which is the entire purpose of being pragmatic about it. You know, what literally every other group does? Quid pro quo.

"Yo, Jay, you know he don't like black people right"? :feelskek:

Apparently they should've also been turned down cuz something something "Jews don't like blacks either"

This is the same kind of person that tries to convince blacks to give a fuck about Israel/Palestine or Russia/Ukraine as if we have a dog in that fight because the other side "hates black people more" or some dumb shit.

Screenshot 20240219 095415

Last edited:
I just realized:

This guy is a "racebaiter" if ever there was one. All he does is try to put individual users against each other with racial shit. He's not the only poster who does this. Frames everything in this bipolar love/hate dynamic. If you don't grab a pitchfork and join whatever lynch mob he's trying to form...

"You know jews hate blacks right? Stop kissing ass!"
"You know blacks hate indians right?! Stop worshipping his BBC"

Whenever someone dissuades him from his pointless ranting against another user.

It's just predictable at this point.

I just realized:

This guy is a "racebaiter" if ever there was one. All he does is try to put individual users against each other with racial shit. He's not the only poster who does this. Frames everything in this bipolar love/hate dynamic. If you don't grab a pitchfork and join whatever lynch mob he's trying to form...

"You know jews hate blacks right? Stop kissing ass!"
"You know blacks hate indians right?! Stop worshipping his BBC"

Whenever someone dissuades him from his pointless ranting against another user.

It's just predictable at this point.
Well nobody will accuse you of being clever.

You know I never disparaged blacks and even stood up for them to stormfrontcels. So I'm not sure what the second rhetorical quote is about lol.

I think you should leave the thinking to someone else, brocel. :fuk:

Otherwise there's just more of you defending jews/whites and getting called nigger by them.

You know I never disparaged blacks
Flat out lie. Just confront your own hatred of blacks/browns and stop trying to outsource it to other people who have more honesty about it. I will take an honest anti-black racist over a fake ally who throws stones and hides their hand any day of the week.
and even stood up for them to stormfrontcels. So I'm not sure what the second rhetorical quote is about lol.
I think you should leave the thinking to someone else, brocel. :fuk:
Otherwise there's just more of you defending jews/whites and getting called nigger by them.
You did the exact same thing. You also projected your own notion of kike supremacy because I had the AUDACITY to see myself as "equal" to a 5'4'' jewish incel. By this logic, Master should shut the forum down because there's a bunch of n-words being thrown around but clearly he values free speech and whatever else he gets out of this site. Plenty of people who don't like me defend me too only to be accused of "sucking on his BBC" and other gay shit. Even you've done it. You try to put users against each other so you can sit back and giggle over it. It's literally schoolgirl shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back