Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over &&&&&&&2018cel: There is a Jewfag among us @faded. Let's discuss

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Officer
★★★★★
I think everyone of import should discuss the jew fag elephant in the room.

Namely: @faded

Here is a jewfag who not only advocates the globohomo jew agenda, but also believes $300B (inflation adjusted) is important (https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/u-s-foreign-aid-to-israel) to take from Amerian citizens to give to Juuuuuus.

Now, if you are JUUUUS supporters - fine. If enough of you are - I will stop.

Otherwise this DIRTY FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT JEW needs to perhaps be put to rest in a relaxing convection oven?

It's funny when he sperges out though.

Just ban him if hes jewish

He is an annoying faggot so even if he wasn't a kike I would sill hope he gets banned him being a kike just makes him so much worse. Luckily he has banned and I believe even hardbanned many times in the past so hopefully he fucks up again and gets final solutioned.

juices should not be allowed to register.

Oy vey, they're on to us.

He is an annoying faggot so even if he wasn't a kike I would sill hope he gets banned him being a kike just makes him so much worse. Luckily he has banned and I believe even hardbanned many times in the past so hopefully he fucks up again and gets final solutioned.
Did they just yeet faded? :giga:

Did they just yeet faded? :giga:
Nahh.... @faded - [Redacted] Edit: Had to redact because these dirty jew fucks have lawyers who will come after you.

faded - I neither plan or wish you physical harm - so your jew lawyers can relax you piece of dirty jew shit.

Last edited:
It's a incel forum not stormfront

Shut the fuck up. Go back to stormcucks.
@rope infinity ♾️ and @faded
then

two jew cucks who absolutely fucking refuse to denounce the jew globohomo agenda & support $300 Billion-inflation adjusted ($160B nominal) to jews in Israel:

Fucking jew thieves.

Last edited:
then

two jew cucks who absolutely fucking refuse to denounce the jew globohomo agenda & the right of browncels to live in Palestine.
What the fuck, I support Palestinians. Don't fucking try to say this shit. I want the Jew colonizers out of Palestine.

then

two jew cucks who absolutely fucking refuse to denounce the jew globohomo agenda & support $300 Billion-inflation adjusted ($160B nominal) to jews in Israel:

Fucking jew thieves.
Kill all jews glory to HAMAS, glory to the heroes sacrificing themselves to destroy Israel and free everyone on this planet from the jew plague.

What the fuck, I support Palestinians. Don't fucking try to say this shit. I want the Jew colonizers out of Palestine.
Jews love to steal. Whether it's service charges on wall street or equity in Silicon Valley - They have a long history of it.

You can never trust a jew.

Also, shut the fuck up. Typical jew strategy is to say you "don't support it" - meanwhile your entire other family or business operatives do. How else does it happen? By ghosts? No, by actual jew shits.

Jews love to steal. Whether it's service charges on wall street or equity in Silicon Valley - They have a long history of it.

You can never trust a jew.

Also, shut the fuck up. Typical jew strategy is to say you "don't support it" - meanwhile your entire other family or business operatives do. How else does it happen? By ghosts? No, by actual jew shits.
Bro wtf, I never liked kikes, but this is a incel forum not stormfront so everyone is allowed.

Bro wtf, I never liked kikes, but this is a incel forum not stormfront so everyone is allowed.
It's a democracy you stinking jew. You lose.

Here's a basic history: Israel, a population about the size of the metro Chicago area, has stolen $300 Billion inflation adjusted of taxpayer money by jew lobbying - more than any other country ($160B in nominal terms - see jewish website evidence). People are sick of jew parasites. We are sick of jews causing us problems in the middle east. The 2002 Al Qaeda letter about 9/11 specifically said American support for Israel abusing Palestinians was the #1 reason. Jews are a FUCKING PROBLEM. not a solution. Fuck Jews. Fuck you.

@faded please keep pushing the globohomo agenda, more specifically black men in the media please help increase my chances of getting gf of any race :feelsaww:

So just to be sure, @faded said he was going to "report" me. Hence why I first posted this.

Guess what Jew? I can say whatever I want about your dirty jew ways. Because this isn't Jew-eddit (reddit). Rather there's actual free speech here as long as I don't advocate actual physical harm which I haven't.

@PPEcel

@Fat Link

You dirty piece of shit jew. Fuck you for threatening to "report" me. Typical dirty jew behavior when jews lie and steal.

Fuck you all reported hate speech :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

who gives a fuck

There isn’t anyone who is more leechmaxxed kikeceled
FUCKING YOUR ALL RACIST BIGOTED AND ANTISEMETIC GOD DAMN IT I WILL DRAIN EVERY USER ON THIS THREAD BANK ACCOUNT ENJOY POVERTY!!!!!!!!

His pfp is fucking Kek
He is a kike 100% he told me he isn’t rich but it is false!
My net worth is only 200k poor for NYC but my parents are worth 10-15 million depending on the stock market

My net worth is only 200k poor for NYC but my parents are worth 10-15 million depending on the stock market
@Fat Link @TheProphetMuscle @LeFrenchCel
Ban this richFag FakeCel Jew

@Fat Link @TheProphetMuscle @LeFrenchCel
Ban this richFag FakeCel Jew
No rules against being rich on the forum
There’s tons of rich chinks and gentiles in nyc anything under 20 million is considers middle class there’s apartments here selling more than that

Being a richfag isn't against the rules sadly
Yeah I’m still trucel more incel than any of the fake cel fags on this hell hole forum I never had a unpaid sex foids hate me I’m 5’4

I think everyone of import should discuss the jew fag elephant in the room.

Namely: @faded

Here is a jewfag who not only advocates the globohomo jew agenda, but also believes $300B (inflation adjusted) is important (https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/u-s-foreign-aid-to-israel) to take from Amerian citizens to give to Juuuuuus.

Now, if you are JUUUUS supporters - fine. If enough of you are - I will stop.

Otherwise this DIRTY FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT JEW needs to perhaps be put to rest in a relaxing convection oven?
he's obviously larping lmao

do you think he's serious?

Yeah I’m still trucel more incel than any of the fake cel fags on this hell hole forum I never had a unpaid sex foids hate me I’m 5’4
You're a trucel I'm sure. But you need to burn in an oven.

I don't care for that faggot either cuz he hates on Original Kings but singling out one user just because he is a Jew is racebait. Don't make stupid rules if you don't want people to call it out

I don't care for that faggot either cuz he hates on Original Kings but singling out one user just because he is a Jew is racebait. Don't make stupid rules if you don't want people to call it out
He hates on Original Kings (even though we are the real Jews but that's another story)

Not incel discussion either

Last edited:
Your check is in the mail thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back