Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2018 or 2019 users, is the moderation now more cucked than before?

This is one of the least cucked forums I've ever been on, it's fantastic really. Cucks over at 4chan ban me for posting cunny or saying nigger on blueboards JFL. What's even the point.

This is one of the least cucked forums I've ever been on, it's fantastic really. Cucks over at 4chan ban me for posting cunny or saying nigger on blueboards JFL. What's even the point.
you have to go back
Images 8

I'm banned anyways and cba to change IP :feelsugh:
Just saw your brutal teen love post. You should stay
lack of teen love also destroyed me I have no motivation to pursue roasts
just ldar for me now

Just saw your brutal teen love post. You should stay
:feelsrope::feelscry:
I'm trying to effortpost harder in the main sections and postmaxx in the sewers. So maybe you won't want me to leave from here on out :feelsokman:
just ldar for me now
It's really incredibly brutal, I struggle to find the motivation to ever even try ascending now that I've missed it. I don't blame you for giving up.

:feelsrope::feelscry:
I'm trying to effortpost harder in the main sections and postmaxx in the sewers. So maybe you won't want me to leave from here on out :feelsokman:

It's really incredibly brutal, I struggle to find the motivation to ever even try ascending now that I've missed it. I don't blame you for giving up.
How old are ya? I'm 26

How old are ya? I'm 26
Not old enough to complain, really. I can empathize but not sympathize (yet). I'm at the end of my teens but in a situation where ascension is impossible. I dropped out of high school which was a terrible decision ngl.

Some people got banned for cunny posting on here like @s0ver so don’t go too far

Not old enough to complain, really. I can empathize but not sympathize (yet). I'm at the end of my teens but in a situation where ascension is impossible. I dropped out of high school which was a terrible decision ngl.
I also dropped out back in 2012 i think, honestly bad idea cuz I missed out my developmental teen years wish I can go back and fix everything i would likely be married by now with kids like my cousins

Some people got banned for cunny posting on here like @s0ver so don’t go too far
tbf you get banned on 4chan for just saying "I post cunny". they're so cucked it's not even funny. also I wouldn't post anything even remotely bad on this honeypot of a website :feelsdevil:
i would likely be married by now with kids like my cousins
:cryfeels:

tbf you get banned on 4chan for just saying "I post cunny". they're so cucked it's not even funny. also I wouldn't post anything even remotely bad on this honeypot of a website :feelsdevil:

:cryfeels:
legit man life is cruel
feeling extra subhuman and suicidal today. might have to log off this forum(I keep getting reminded of teen love and teenage years when I come here which fills my heart with rage and sorrow) also gonna fuck off from internet to stay away from kikestream media for a good long month or two maybe you take care man
dwelling in past is lowIQ but when us incels have nothing to be proud of in our lives and nothing to look forward to in life all we can do is think about past :feelsrope:

you take care man
Same goes for you. A break can be good once in a while, not that I manage to stay off for very long. :bluepill: but go outside for a while, I genuinely find myself more content with life every time I've spent some time in nature. I suggest you try the same.