Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2018 Anime recommendations?

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
I know lots of people here cope with anime so maybe you can recommend smth

I liked the more mature kinds of anime like berserk, death note, monster, psycho pass, etc.

Off topic boyo
Also their is already an anime recommendation thread.

If you like a bit dark/mature anime then I would recommend Parasite, Deadman Wonderland, Shinsekai Yuri, Sword Gai : The Animation, B : The Beginning

watch Akagi, Kaiji, Parasyte, B The Begginning, Goblin Slayer (starting in october though), Darker than Black, Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade works 2014 and Fate/Zero , Sirius the Jaeger, Banana Fish, Rainbow, K project, Gangstas, Inuyashiki, Bungou Stray Dogs, Dororo (starts in january)

Megalobox-GAR AF
Hinamatsuri-comedy about super lolis

Baki is the only anime i can be bothered to watch this season. I mean to watch Cells at Work but I'm never in the mood.

Baki is the only anime i can be bothered to watch this season. I mean to watch Cells at Work but I'm never in the mood.
stop watching and pick up the manga the hanayama vs speck fight was fucking atrocious

04f7335e762992198e1ae63800f11e5d40c1d169 hq

They'll be a new season of Tokyo Ghouru starting in October.

Watch Black Lagoon.

Parasyte, bleach, death note.

How has no one mentioned Devilman Crybaby? Watch it.

tell us what you've already watched and i can recommend some.

I related to the protagonist of Re:Zero until women actually started to like him.
Very enjoyable either way

I liked the more mature kinds of anime like berserk, death note, monster, psycho pass, etc.
Banana Fish and Inuyashiki. If you like harem, Overlord and Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo.

I personally recommend..
Gegege no Kitaro - Great series that dates all the way back to the 60s. This re-imagining of kitaro & friends is spectacularly modern and manages to tackle a handful of societal issues while not being very in-your-face about it. It's kind of episodic, so if you're really wanting to give a try, I'd recommend checking out the world war 2 episode (which should be ep 20 something).
Also nekomusume best girl

Obvious picks
Attack on Titan
Overlord
Boruto

Old picks from previous '18 seasons
Inuyashiki
SAO GGO (Kirito isn't in this at all)

Upcoming fall picks:
Ace Attorney S02
JoJo Part 5