Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2014-2017 was the peak of my life

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
2014-2017 was the best years of my life I was younger more energetic motivated I wasn’t depressed and stressed out like I am now I was just enjoying life I wish I could relive 2014-2017 2018-2020 this time period was when things started to go downhill it wasn’t that bad but it was getting there with the depression the loneliness starting to build up I still had enough copes at this time to keep me Occupied so I wasn’t thinking about this stuff as much each passing year got worse after this time period tho no just reminisce on previous years as I decay in my room

I don't know tbh

2000 was my peak I was 5 yold by then

jfl 2017 was when this site began

Truecel trait: you never had a peak

Worse is: When in 2017-2018 you had it all to be happy but you wasted.

2015 - 2018 was one of my better years in life. I was more motivated to get shit done and enjoyed my hobbies a lot more than today. Tbh I never really had any big moments in life. It's all the same shit.

8-12 years old. Cartoons, junk food and video games were my entire life. No stressors like school, money or foids.

I have no life since like 2006.

I don't think I had a peak at any point. I suppose there were phases in which I worked super hard and grew a lot as a person. But does that qualify as peaking? I was still miserable after all.

My life peaked in kindergarden

6-13 years old
Childhood and early adolescence, then it all turned to hell
Childhood was a golden time for me, I was never discriminated against for my physical appearance so I didn't know what it was like to be ignored, bullied and rejected. This hostile environment that I lived in during my adolescence turned me into a maladjusted person who no longer enjoys interacting with people. [UWSL]I did not experience anything positive in adolescence, I only have memories of bullying or female rejection.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
late childhood to almost latest teens for me. 2006-2011. 12-18 years old. I was a normie in looks but still had autism. had friends, wasnt bullied. Had an insane mother, but my outside of home environment and my hobbies made up for it. Had the physique of zyzz/bruce lee in my teens, best BODY (not face) physique in my entire town, guess i compensated for my birth looks. Then i just slowly "melted" away into my 20s.. Im not fat, i guess i cant become fat, because of my muscle memory from all the training from like birth-20, but im kind of.. slobby now.

Last edited:
there is no peak in my life :feelsaww:

It started in early childhood isolation, and peaked in 2013-2017.

It went downhill in 2011 onwards

Everything went to shit in 2020 :fuk:

chad in depression > incel in peak

My 2020 Neetmaxxing was lovely plus some shit from 2009, 2013, 2014-2015

2009-2015 was the good years for me

It went downhill in 2011 onwards
Same for me. I changed schools and started getting bullied. I was developing SA and depression slowly which went full blown in 2015 when i started highschool

Everything went to shit in 2020 :fuk:
:yes:. It was the peak year for me, I was motivated to careermax. Now I do the bare minimum to keep my bosses happy.