Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2012 Pakistani drama is pretty blackpilled, despite its feminist drivel

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Unfortunately for the most part, it panders to a feminist audience and portrays female characters as strong, independent women™ since those involved in the entertainment industry are cancerous liberals. But it's pretty blackpilled nonetheless. There's three characters; two males and one female. The males are friends, though the female hates one of them because she can't tolerate the type of person he is, and he hates her guts too, but the other is a sweet, caring guy that always picked the female's side and she is able to form some sort of a friendship with him. Some years later, the nice guy proposes to her but she rejects him. Guess who she ends up marrying?

over for currycels

All dramas tend to cater to females because creating drama becomes significantly easier with females around.
Very true, although this one shows how females really work. They don't give a shit if you're nice to them, if you can't get them to lust after you, you're shit out of luck. Usually a drama like this would mean she would end up with the nice guy.
over for currycels
The first male is a Pashtun and the other is a Sindhi. Both are native to Pakistan and not currycels like Punjabis such as myself are.

Oh that's interesting. Usually these dramas are all filled with virtue signalling. Its nice that they are showing truth.
Yes, at the end of my post I explain how the show is different in that regard. Read it!

Already did. Its just refreshing when the truth is portrayed in public. I bet they did some kind of virtue signalling to justify her choice in the end. LOL
She's speaking of class difference, how he doesn't know her, etc. But the other guy is richer than the guy she rejected, lmfao.

All dramas tend to cater to females because creating drama becomes significantly easier with females around.

High IQ observation

No virtue signalling! BRUTAL!
Absolutely brutal. Also, here's what the male characters look like. Which one is the nice guy?

Osama hassan aka sheheryar munawar siddiqui
Edf68cf369cbfc1ab1743b206bb7ce6c

Interesting. They don't look too different so I guess money and class are indeed the differentiating factors.
Well, in real life the smiling guy is Sindhi and the non-smiling guy is Pashtun. The Pashtun has a big following in other countries. When he went on Hajj, he was personally invited by the crown prince of Saudi Arabia to join him. Jfl.