Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 2010 pew research report + 2010 us census reveals the blackpill and the mass suffering of Black women and Asian men. SF needs to be nuked by KimJongUn

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★

2010 Pew Research Center Report
The study (U.S. Census Bureau's 2010 American Community Survey) found that in 2010:[20]

• Gender patterns in intermarriage vary widely. Some 24% of all black male newlyweds in 2010 married outside their race, compared with just 9% of black female newlyweds. Among Asians, the gender pattern runs the other way. Some 36% of Asian female newlyweds married outside their race in 2010, compared with just 17% of Asian male newlyweds. Among whites and Hispanics, by contrast, there are no gender differences in intermarriage rates.

Confirmed what I have seen all along throughout the years of observation and tallying.

Black foids get screwed the most and second to them are Asian men. THIS is just the marriages. The interracial cohabitation and dating that black men do and noodlewhores do is even higher.

Seriously, everyone hates on noodles but what about Black men? They leave their women enmasse like insane.

I have to be fair and call them out. In Oakland, CA where there are a lot of black people, I notice black dudes (especially nowadays) walking around with white foids and walking with latinas. All the time. In SF, noodlewhores with white men are found in literally every district. You don't go looking for them, theyre everywhere and its normal. The inequality and disparity between WMAF vs AMWF is extremely apalling and depressing.

People just don't fuckin care about other people's suffering even when its on a MASS scale. Look at the fuckin depraved homeless here roaming the streets. You can't go anywhere without watching your back. They are drugged up and suffering in the streets but no one gives a fuck.

All white liberals deserve to be sent to concentration camps.

Just for laughs and we got some simp "muh America" cucks here who don't want a Biden/Harris presidency when its obvious that these two would destroy America faster for the greater good.

Last edited:
17% for asian males? I expected less

Brutal bee bee see pill. It’s true though black women are more loyal to their race than black men, so take with that what you will if you choose to go down the “Just be black” train of thought.

Black women are true femcels (no relationship) and ricemen are true incels.
Brutal bee bee see pill. It’s true though black women are more loyal to their race than black men, so take with that what you will if you choose to go down the “Just be black” train of thought.
Cope, they aren't more loyal, they just can't get with people of other races.

Black women are true femcels (no relationship)
They aren't celibate though. They're having lots of sex - as much sex as they want. They're desired for something, which makes them not incels. I've heard the term "emcel" or "emotionally celibate" being used for them (and for post-wall foids for the same reason - nobody will love them)

More importantly, when women fail, it's always their fault. Men want them for sex. Literally all they have to do to get love/relationship is trade sex for it. But to do that, they'll need to "lower" themselves to the level of their looksmatch. They're too goddamn stupid to realize that.

Instead, they believe that if they throw sex at chad, chad will commit. But he doesn't, because there are 100 other foids just like her also offering him sex. And they think, "well shit, that didn't work, better try throwing sex at a different chad" And they repeat this failing tactic until they're old and nobody even wants them for sex anymore.

They fail because they're stupid. Men fail because of bad luck (mostly bad genetics)

Black women don't suffer jfl.

how would you rate the white foids with black men that you see? And how would you rate the black men? And what age groups?
Sure there are some BBW white or latina foids with black men but the majority of them tend to be decent looking 5 to 7/10 beckies and latinas in the 22 - 26 year old range. Literally foids that I could never ever get as in no chance in hell. Decent looking white foids that sport the trashy foid look (tight black jeans but with some holes, nice figurely bodies with long legs). The black dudes sporting the ghetto tyrone-lite look. Mostly mid 20s range or below.

The black dudes don't look all that great facially and have nappy hair but are able to get a pass by a lot of these foids. The foids are young and dumb and don't know about the terrible reputation that black males have (and for the blackcels reading this, stop coping by saying that the media portrays you bad, if anything they are doing you guys a massive favor by under-reporting the crimes black men commit, you'll literally read local news stories that describe the suspect as "a man in his 20s" JFL) If it was an Asian guy that got caught committing the crime I can guarantee you absolutely 100% the news would include the race in the description of the perp.

Meanwhile masses of Asian men are incels in the bay area and I'm talking about MASSES. I cannot remember the last time I seen an Asian male non asian female couple. I can't even remember the last time I seen an Asian American couple. Its always the noodlewhores with some normie-low tier white dude and MASSES of Asian men walking alone or in groups everywhere. I am NOT kidding or exaggerating.

Last edited:
They aren't celibate though. They're having lots of sex - as much sex as they want. They're desired for something, which makes them not incels. I've heard the term "emcel" or "emotionally celibate" being used for them (and for post-wall foids for the same reason - nobody will love them)

More importantly, when women fail, it's always their fault. Men want them for sex. Literally all they have to do to get love/relationship is trade sex for it. But to do that, they'll need to "lower" themselves to the level of their looksmatch. They're too goddamn stupid to realize that.

Instead, they believe that if they throw sex at chad, chad will commit. But he doesn't, because there are 100 other foids just like her also offering him sex. And they think, "well shit, that didn't work, better try throwing sex at a different chad" And they repeat this failing tactic until they're old and nobody even wants them for sex anymore.

They fail because they're stupid. Men fail because of bad luck (mostly bad genetics)
I think emcel is when they are so emotionally damaged from being pumped and dumped by Chads that she will never be able to have a relationship with anyone again.
Femcel is a woman who is so ugly that no man will ever want to be in a relationship with.

Celibate doesn't necessarily mean no sex, as it can also mean not getting married. So technically women can be incels, but they can still have sex with almost anyone. Incels are on a whole other level of subhuman than femcels.

I think emcel is when they are so emotionally damaged from being pumped and dumped by Chads that she will never be able to have a relationship with anyone again.
Femcel is a woman who is so ugly that no man will ever want to be in a relationship with.

Celibate doesn't necessarily mean no sex, as it can also mean not getting married. So technically women can be incels, but they can still have sex with almost anyone. Incels are on a whole other level of subhuman than femcels.

>black foids get screwed

Good but not enough.

"Suffering of black women" anyone with a hole doesn't suffer in western countries. Literally tutorial mode rgardless of race

"Suffering of black women" anyone with a hole doesn't suffer in western countries. Literally tutorial mode rgardless of race
Tyrone doesn't answer her messages. Poor sheboon.

Tyrone doesn't answer her messages. Poor sheboon.
Tee hee why doesnt she date the asian man then?
hypergamous bitch can go to hell.

Sure there are some BBW white or latina foids with black men but the majority of them tend to be decent looking 5 to 7/10 beckies and latinas in the 22 - 26 year old range.
Shitskin nigger cope.

Just for laughs and we got some simp "muh America" cucks here who don't want a Biden/Harris presidency when its obvious that these two would destroy America faster for the greater good.
Are you in America? Do you remember what the peak of the Great Recession was like?
Unless you aren't in America it makes no sense to want it destroyed.

Also wanting to destroy America faster sounds like accelerationist cope.
The status quo prevails no matter how bad things get.

Just because black foids are the most undesirable dosent mean that they are hypergamous just like every other race. And when you say more loyal to their own races I think you mean more loyal to Tyrone only.

I got the perfect solution buddy

Why not link up the incel asian men and black females

A truly happy ending indeed

I got the perfect solution buddy

Why not link up the incel asian men and black females

A truly happy ending indeed

black females still have thousands of options

jfl if you think they'll take incel asian men

Mh, what a coincidence.

Black women have higher testosterone levels than women of other races, right? And Asian men have lower testosterone levels than men of other races, right? I mean it would make logical sense since most Asian men are actually framelets.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back