Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 200k confirmed Coronavirus cases

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
And many more unconfirmed. So this is a celebration thread to congratulate Corona-Chan for her good work. Thank you Corona-chan!

I liked your old AVI better. Also why are boomers so paranoid to die? Those ass fucks have been leaching off the country for many years already, it is time for them to let go of the tit.

I hop this shit mutates again

Celebrate good times come on!:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Its over for boomercels

Does anyone know the Las Vegas betting line when it will hit 1 million, 1 billion?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
for us it's paradise!!! No more parties for normies! covid19 for super-fakeass-kissing-social people

I liked your old AVI better. Also why are boomers so paranoid to die? Those ass fucks have been leaching off the country for many years already, it is time for them to let go of the tit.
I have wondered this too. They are fucking terrified of dying, despite the fact they fucked it all up, and are widely despised (I don't even think they like each other tbh).
Yet they moan about healthcare saying immigrants and single mothers are ruining the health system, even though it's them and the fact they visit their GP minimum of once a week for no reason, other than innate fear of death

needs to get to a million asap tbh

Let the mayhem begin

Attachments

• carver.jpg
    carver.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 13
good news if legit:

:feelsautistic:

Attachments

• 1584551375064.png
    1584551375064.png
    161.4 KB · Views: 10
200k with only 6k deaths though

200k with only 6k deaths though
It's a win-win-lose scenario for doomercels.
  • win: Economic collapse. A quick one would be preferable, but it's possible that Corona-chan slows down only to reemerge during the next flu season.
  • win: Corona-chan mutates into a deadlier strain
  • loss: Just a brief recession and it's gone before the next flu season

This is actually a good chance for suicidalcels to die

tbh,it'd be somewhat deserved

Call me a paranoid conspiracy theorist but this shit has been planned for decades. Smaller test cases of MERS and SARS were released before they wanted to start releasing bigger viruses/plagues like this one.

its doing his work

I hope it becomes more deadly ngl

and they still havent shut down my school

How about this pewpew?
7d3d1ab4f5124769644a31e37bc126f2cbe4014d hq

Italy got it bad today 475 deaths, the most in a single day to date

I'm pretty sure the actual number of cases is 5 to 10 times higher than the number of "confirmed" cases. I went to the testing center in my city today and they were turning away 9 out of 10 people. There aren't enough testing kits so only people considered high risk are getting tested, it's hilarious.