Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 2000s were so fucking good

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Anyone remember 2000s? those days were the shit ! Possibly the best years of all time , rock concerts and emo edgy stuff was the norm and you could get emo based girls

It wasn’t this nigger rap hiphop culture that much

fuck man I wish I was stuck there forever , things looked so much brighter for me

Maybe I might be coping tho maybe it would be worse but whatever it feels great

Trying to picture the ethnicels like me as emo manlets :dafuckfeels::fuk:
The recent times are worse that I agree.
Even video games were better, graphics were shittier but it felt more unique.
God there's an mmo called FlyFF that was DOPE, also Grand Fantasia and Nostale for people who know, those are pay to win asian type of mmo but nostalgia makes me miss those A LOT. It was just a couple years back, but some time around 2010 maybe, there was a switch and things got worse really quick. Now everything feels muh and carbon-copies of the same shit with a soy stamp on it.

Last edited:
Anyone remember 2000s? those days were the shit ! Possibly the best years of all time , rock concerts and emo edgy stuff was the norm and you could get emo based girls

It wasn’t this nigger rap hiphop culture that much

fuck man I wish I was stuck there forever , things looked so much brighter for me

Maybe I might be coping tho maybe it would be worse but whatever it feels great
You must be super old like me.

How inceldom ages you
Kinda off topic but it would be awesome if some iqcel made content (of any kind, video, pictures, text, interactive) of some imaginary land called Inceldia, the land of the Incel. Could be fun.
I'm so bored and braindead.:dafuckfeels:

way better back then

They weren't good if you were an incel.

2000s was just a massive disappointment. Reality tv peaked and was the ultimate trash culture which hasn't aged well at all. Emo was soy/beta as fuck and rap at that time brought down the IQ to Mariana trench levels. Metalcore was gay because of the pit ninja moshing that was going on. Alternative rock faded out and that Indie/Post-Punk revival garbage blew up, bands like The Stokes, Franz Ferdiand, The Killers etc pseudo-hetero hipster rock music for Calvin Klein/Old Navy commercials.

The only thing that was still based at that time was the internet and Wonder Showzen (aired on MTV2), possible the most based tv show of all time.

Last edited:
Lol then how the fuck you know what the 2000s were like. You were an infant.
My life was fucking good and I felt it was the best Age of all time

Mayans predicted it correctly 2012 was really the apocalypse for men

2000s were fucking awesome, gamecube, based vidya, sonic - it was basically an autist / introverted kid's dream :feelsokman:

sadly times have gotten shittier, and now autists like me nostalgia cope by freezing themselves in time :feelsbadman: still re-playing the same vidya, listening to the same music :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk: I think autists never actually mature mentally :feelsUnreal:
It was good for everyone except bad people, they needed to act good,I wasn’t a introvert back then compared to today but yeah nostalgia coping is very sad and happens to everyone mostly ,don’t worry you’re not autistic just ugly probably , you’ll mature eventually

there's an mmo called FlyFF that was DOPE, also Grand Fantasia
I played both of those.

I remember playing ps2 games and watching horror movies all day. Those were much better times for me.

diagnosed when I was 3, sorry buddy but it's been over for a while now :society:
I feel you bro ,I’m not autistic but it’s really no different being a ugly guy

remember playing ps2 games and watching horror movies all day. Those were much better times for me.
We are far away but our memories are all the same ain’t it ? I played ps2 games and watched horror all day too ,it was good days

Attachments

• D66473C1-5777-4158-AC62-0063F98EBFF0.jpeg
    D66473C1-5777-4158-AC62-0063F98EBFF0.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 7

Attachments

• 2683E712-9866-4683-A885-D6199757937B.webp
    125.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 5CB48F89-389C-4827-80FA-DB52B127158D.jpeg
    5CB48F89-389C-4827-80FA-DB52B127158D.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 6
The real reason any decade pre-2010s is always remembered fondly is because 2010s and onwards are so horrendous, and soulless. Any decade without social media, tinder, tiktok, and zoomers will always be remembered fondly.

Which is why the zoomer or gigazoomers that will remember the 2010s/2020s fondly are legit fucking lobotomized retards.

An ex-sexhaver
I didn’t have sex ,I was a kid but still if a emo loser like me could’ve had stuff I think everyone had chances good or bad ,these people made fun of me and bullied me afterwards I never was high normie at best

The real reason any decade pre-2010s is always remembered fondly is because 2010s and onwards are so horrendous, and soulless. Any decade without social media, tinder, tiktok, and zoomers will always be remembered fondly.

Which is why the zoomer or gigazoomers that will remember the 2010s/2020s fondly are legit fucking lobotomized retards.
Agreed a lot

Post 2010 is so fucking bad bro

I didn't like early 2000s. Didn't like late 90s either

2000s was just a massive disappointment. Reality tv peaked and was the ultimate trash culture which hasn't aged well at all. Emo was soy/beta as fuck and rap at that time brought down the IQ to Mariana trench levels. Metalcore was gay because of the pit ninja moshing that was going on. Alternative rock faded out and that Indie/Post-Punk revival garbage blew up, bands like The Stokes, Franz Ferdiand, The Killers etc pseudo-hetero hipster rock music for Calvin Klein/Old Navy commercials.

The only thing that was still based at that time was the internet and Wonder Showzen (aired on MTV2), possible the most based tv show of all time.

39319BD2 5CA0 4669 B067 DE8CFBF8E904

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: You like this garbage? This is the type of music taste that leads into 2022 with Cardi B and whoever else.
I don't listen to rap music too much but it's what I think of when I think about 2000s music. That and also Sean Paul, Beyonce, and reggaeton like Don Omar and Daddy Yankee.

Okay, I understand, it's that 2000s nostalgia. Well at least it's not whatever garbage Fortnite zoomers with severed brain stems listen to these days :feelsokman:

:feelsokman::yes::yes::yes: