Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 2000 r*ssians surrounded in a town, start begging like dogs for a corridor

Sonozaki

Sonozaki

Officer
★★
"About 2,000 russians were surrounded in Vysokopillya, Kherson region. They ask for a green corridor." - Stanislav Heider, head of digital transformation at the NAZK

FYRA140XEAEaSu9

umm putinbros... i thought we were winning and the hecking evil west mediarino were spreading fake news...

Last edited:
Always made me wonder why someone would choose to do this. Why waste your life for some wealthy manlet's ego? I guess it's only poorcels from the shittiest regions of Russia being sent to Ukraine so it's the most fun they'll ever have. They get to loot and rape.
Same goes for Ukraine btw. They're "protecting" whores that ran away to the west to get fucked on Tinder.

Always made me wonder why someone would choose to do this. Why waste your life for some wealthy manlet's ego? I guess it's only poorcels from the shittiest regions of Russia being sent to Ukraine so it's the most fun they'll ever have. They get to loot and rape.
Same goes for Ukraine btw. They're "protecting" whores that ran away to the west to get fucked on Tinder.
politicz or fighting for someone is cucked af

site is lagging heavily finally uploaded the img
jewtin has cancer or something so he decided to all in, too bad 100% of millitary budget was stolen because they're a corrupt shithole

Dude even mainstream pro Ukraine news outlets aren't reporting this fake shit. You need to stop getting your news from reddit:soy:

Dude even mainstream pro Ukraine news outlets aren't reporting this fake shit. You need to stop getting your news from reddit:soy:
redditors are communists and ZOGtin is pro commie anti nationalist (populated country with shitskin chechens and 50 other minorities), so shilling for him makes you one
this happened few hours ago and is reported by highly reliable on ground Ukrainians

redditors are communists and ZOGtin is pro commie anti nationalist (populated country with shitskin chechens and 50 other minorities), so shilling for him makes you one
this happened few hours ago and is reported by highly reliable on ground Ukrainians
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Cope, the Ukrainians have constantly lied about Russian casualties and their ability to hold onto cities. Why would take what they say at face value if even their supporters aren't reporting on it.

The Russians on the ground also release propaganda. Do you believe everything in this story?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Cope, the Ukrainians have constantly lied about Russian casualties and their ability to hold onto cities. Why would take what they say at face value if even their supporters aren't reporting on it.

The Russians on the ground also release propaganda. Do you believe everything in this story?

source: reddit

View: https://twitter.com/WarMonitor3/status/1550233123572527104
this guy was right about everything so far, he has contacts in the army
also just 2 more weeks months years until Kyiv falls

Last edited:
This is pure pro-Ukrainian/Pro-western Cope, Russia is overall winning. Fuck Ukraine.

2,000 soldiers what sort of an operational unit is that, a brigade or 3 battalion tactical groups anfd supporting units holed up in a city, concentrating mass to recieve highest amounts of casualties from artillery when they can easily fight in formation in force in open terrain and recieve much less casualties from artillery not to mention a BTG is a mechanised infantry unit which will suffer heavily in urban combat and will have to go through multipile kill zones to get out of a city even if they easily got into one and if they got into one with these numbers, it meant they barely recieved any resistance.

And a mechanised infantry unit is ideally suited for a breakout operation especially so close to friendly lines where friendly artillery and counter battery fire can suppress even a competitive multi layered encircling force let alone Ukros who probably lack in every concievable mechanised infantry unit and equipment including tanks and ifvs. You need two layers or rings of encirclement, a outer and an inner to effectively encricle anything. And this is assuming there's not a two prong attack, two encricle the encirclement force itself which presents itself in lucrative density and force.

Last edited:
Just to prove my point after snooping around twitter:

View: https://twitter.com/UnerkanntW/status/1550558167691677697
(aka the encirclement is false)

Again, keep in mind that while the Russians are winning the real war the Ukrainians are winning the PR War and it doesn't help that that dude ( https://twitter.com/WarMonitor3?ref...^1550233123572527104|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url= ) is another one of those Pro-Ukrainian westerners when there's so many of that type on Reddit, I would avoid citing whatever they say unless confirmed from neutral voices. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: lol...

Just to prove my point after snooping around twitter:

View: https://twitter.com/UnerkanntW/status/1550558167691677697
(aka the encirclement is false)

Again, keep in mind that while the Russians are winning the real war the Ukrainians are winning the PR War and it doesn't help that that dude ( https://twitter.com/WarMonitor3?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1550233123572527104|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url= ) is another one of those Pro-Ukrainian westerners when there's so many of that type on Reddit, I would avoid citing whatever they say unless confirmed from neutral voices. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: lol...

ur source literally retweeted this LMAOOOO, its the actual 2 weeks meme. cant make this shit up

View: https://twitter.com/ILRUSSO1/status/1550428282687987714?cxt=HHwWhICx9d-TnYQrAAAA

let alone Ukros who probably lack in every concievable mechanised infantry unit and equipment including tanks and ifvs.
yes they lost everything in 40 minutes, its over
J389yd5.png

ur source literally retweeted this LMAOOOO, its the actual 2 weeks meme. cant make this shit up

View: https://twitter.com/ILRUSSO1/status/1550428282687987714?cxt=HHwWhICx9d-TnYQrAAAA

yes they lost everything in 40 minutes, its over
J389yd5.png

And your point is what exactly, I looked through a lot of the stuff "War Monitor" has to say and they are usually recycled (and sometimes unverified) (not saying some Pro-Russians do the same thing, but rather go for neutral voices like: https://twitter.com/War_Mapper )

Not to mention even the dude admitting it here:
View: https://twitter.com/WarMonitor3/status/1550629025558708225?cxt=HHwWgoCy7cK4-IQrAAAA

Not to mention treating the Azov fighters as heros when they were just Neo-Nazi Larpers:
View: https://twitter.com/WarMonitor3/status/1550438108423913477?cxt=HHwWioCwrdfPoYQrAAAA
(Yuck) :feelsUgh:.

Anyways cope harder :feelshehe: :
View: https://twitter.com/Ukraine66251776/status/1550486119170596864
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:...

my point is that you are quoting sources who said that Ukraine army was disabled in 20 minutes and Kyiv will fall in 1 hour
noo you cant just kill shitskin muslims who came to invade your country... why? y-you just hecking cant!!
lol at still seething at based Azov
UZ31NkM.jpeg

Anyways cope harder :feelshehe::
"As most of #ukraine army is wiped out" so just 2 more weeks to take Kyiv, thats great news

my point is that you are quoting sources who said that Ukraine army was disabled in 20 minutes and Kyiv will fall in 1 hour

noo you cant just kill shitskin muslims who came to invade your country... why? y-you just hecking cant!!
lol at still seething at based Azov
UZ31NkM.jpeg

"As most of #ukraine army is wiped out" so just 2 more weeks to take Kyiv, thats great news
Yeah, as Azov is fighting for a country ruled by a literal Jew and dying for American interests to act as a proxy to fight Russia, and killing fellow Slavs, yea real Racial Warriors :feelsugh:

Give me a push up alert when they nuke the US please and thanks

mike-tyson-laugh.gif
it is indeed over for ruski retards

how will putin copers deal with this? it never begun for ruski retards and crypto-bolshevik soviet scum who gobble asiatic mongol cock

Putin and all his western affiliated comrades have been made to look like fools. The trads are getting btfo by the liberal West. Zelensky can even get rid of his Nazi problem by sending them to the front lines jfl. Politicians in western Europe who are right-wing will just get called Putin-lovers and watch as their popularity tanks.

Many were forced to do so, or had to get money someway.

Lmao at ZOG shills fucking peanut brains all of international Jewry backs Ukraine. You are just living vicariously through the crumbs of power Jews drop to their nationalist cannon fodder. Anyway, the encirclement is fake, mark my words.

Nuke each other already

couldn't agree more with the whores. the men fight and die for a cause, and the women flee and go to another chad.

lol @ people simping for the filthy barbarian mongol rape baby Russoids :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Battle of the eastern european Manlets Eurovision Summer 2022 boxing championship:feelskek::feelskek:

Where are those 2k surrounded russians you nigger @WizardofSoda look at this ukrainian cope from 2 months ago:feelskek:

put lgbt flag to your profile you fucking dirt fag

Where are those 2k surrounded russians you nigger @WizardofSoda look at this ukrainian cope from 2 months ago:feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek: The Russian army is brutally hard to advance against and they don't get cut off that easily.

Absolutely based and himarspilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back