Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 200 years from now when whites become extinct

Not unexpected from the Jews and masons. They always lie about everything and it's crazy how people are too deluded nowadays that they no longer believe in a god.
The Jews and their Mason puppets are masters of deception.

I'm just finding out that many of Eric Dubay's videos have shut down. Jewtube has seriously come down hard on many conspiracy channels.

Adl comic

Adolf_Hitler_biografia.jpg

You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Jews, not join them. You were supposed to bring balance to the world, not leave it in darkness.

Adolf_Hitler_biografia.jpg

You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Jews, not join them. You were supposed to bring balance to the world, not leave it in darkness.
I'm planning on becoming the next hitler.

I'm planning on becoming the next hitler.
We had only one chance of destroying the jews and our messiah failed so badly and gave them full power over the world. It's too late now. Nothing will stop them

We had only one chance of destroying the jews and our messiah failed so badly and gave them full power over the world. It's too late now. Nothing will stop them
We could fuck them up if we gathered together. But the goyim are busy obessessing over stupid and pathetic stuff. The average IQ nowadays is not higher than 80 and that's a major problem.

We could fuck them up if we gathered together. But the goyim are busy obessessing over stupid and pathetic stuff. The average IQ nowadays is not higher than 80 and that's a major problem.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GentilesUnited/

Hitler was the bravest, greatest, and most honorable man I've ever read about. I only wish he actually did all those horrible things to Jews so they wouldn't be alive to make up those horrible stories and ruin the reputation of a world hero Fuck all Jews. Leeches, vampires, parasites. You faked the Holocaust and raped the Germans for no reason, not to mention the Holodomor. 15 million Jews on the planet, responsible for 99% of problems. The idea they've been expelled over 300 times by people who are "intolerant" is fucking retarded. The Jew is only comfortable when persecuted. Jews want to be oppressed. They want to feel like the entire world is against them. That’s how they evolved over the last 3,000 years.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GentilesUnited/

Hitler was the bravest, greatest, and most honorable man I've ever read about. I only wish he actually did all those horrible things to Jews so they wouldn't be alive to make up those horrible stories and ruin the reputation of a world hero Fuck all Jews. Leeches, vampires, parasites. You faked the Holocaust and raped the Germans for no reason, not to mention the Holodomor. 15 million Jews on the planet, responsible for 99% of problems. The idea they've been expelled over 300 times by people who are "intolerant" is fucking retarded. The Jew is only comfortable when persecuted. Jews want to be oppressed. They want to feel like the entire world is against them. That’s how they evolved over the last 3,000 years.
They're the most evil scums who have ever existed. The amount of suffering and pain that the goyim had to go through because of them is unbelievable. I want to torture all of them to death and rape their disgusting women in front of their eyes and destroy anything related to them.