Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

+200 active users

nekomimimodo

nekomimimodo

Spirits and Such
has this place ever been this active? a few months ago we could barely reach 150

Braincels refugee crisis

power of the greycels tbh:feelzez:

mods will eventually run them all out (ban) because they're trigger happy closet cuckolds, especially the preteen arab

mods will eventually run them all out (ban) because they're trigger happy closet cuckolds, especially the preteen arab
just read the rules and don't break them, bro.

375ec9e

The banning of r/braincels brought us many refugees. So expect a large influx of users on a regular basis. The moderators are are working overtime vetting many of these newcomers. I myself welcome them. I hope they'll bring lots of new content to the forum.

Braincels refugees mostly tbh

It's good to see a new wave of activity. It's what the forum needs.

They just need to learn the essentials, WiPiPo can't be Incels, Ethnics are the only truecels, any evidence to the contrary, especially a myriad of empircal photographic, or video data, is cherrypicking. Enjoy your 60% if you ever say the forbidden 3 letters, British Broadcasting Company.

Braincels and the soycucks that followed them

power of the greycels tbh:feelzez:
finally my join date isnt that bad LOL now all October/Septembercels have the worst date since they will be recognized just with braincels refugees

When we Blackpill enough people, we'll have 10 000+ active users

finally my join date isnt that bad LOL now all October/Septembercels have the worst date since they will be recognized just with braincels refugees
i am an septembercel too bro people automatically think i am a refugee too even though i joined at 13 sep tbh:giga:

i am an septembercel too bro people automatically think i am a refugee too even though i joined at 13 sep tbh:giga:
Tbh i noticed you for very first time yeasterday, before u werent too much active im sure about it coz im here 16 hours daily.

Tbh i noticed you for very first time yeasterday, before u werent too much active im sure about it coz im here 16 hours daily.
yeah i lurk but don't post much tbh i will probably remain a greycel for a long time

just postmaxx bro
i don't know man grey is one of my favorite colours and it looks nice with my avi so i am at peace with my greyceldom tbh :feelshehe: Are you going to try to catch cuyen in posts?

i don't know man grey is one of my favorite colours and it looks nice with my avi so i am at peace with my greyceldom tbh :feelshehe: Are you going to try to catch cuyen in posts?
i was trying but i stopped like 10 days ago already, i guess i made good job, 17k posts in 50 days is good result but i have some personal problems and some users really pissed me off recently that i stopped posting, well i will start postmaxxing in this weekend to make 20k and get some nice color.

i was trying but i stopped like 10 days ago already, i guess i made good job, 17k posts in 50 days is good result but i have some personal problems and some users really pissed me off recently that i stopped posting, well i will start postmaxxing in this weekend to make 20k and get some nice color.
yes man 17k in 50 day is insane i think nobody have that much posts/per day ratio before. i am sorry that you have personal problems life sucks hope it gets better for you and good luck in postmaxxing tbh :feelsokman:

yes man 17k in 50 day is insane i think nobody have that much posts/per day ratio before. i am sorry that you have personal problems life sucks hope it gets better for you and good luck in postmaxxing tbh :feelsokman:
thank you bro :) good luck on forum too :)