Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR >20,000 Animals are skinned alive every day to manufacture fur handbags and SLUT clothing

Femoids are the root of all evil

We should skin 20k sluts alive a day and turn them into dog food. Who's with me?
Count on me sir
humanity should die out and let nature produce something better we are a fucked species
It is a question of learning from our mistakes, but hey, are humans, stupids and progresist ironically lmao

Count on me sir

It is a question of learning from our mistakes, but hey, are humans, stupids and progresist ironically lmao
bro humanity has been civlized for 10,000 years. we are a group of animals that follows a pattern like every other species. we rise we fall we murder each other history will always repeat itself. we'll never learn from our mistakes.. after the next great big culling of the human race we'll go back to monogamy and traditionalism but until then we are fucked

bro humanity has been civlized for 10,000 years. we are a group of animals that follows a pattern like every other species. we rise we fall we murder each other history will always repeat itself. we'll never learn from our mistakes.. after the next great big culling of the human race we'll go back to monogamy and traditionalism but until then we are fucked
We have the weapons to destroy, at least a large part of the planet in various ways, nuclear, chemical, biological etc ... even if, humanity, and its existence must be for the progress of it, and not a single desden of pleasure and hedonism, but people do not understand, and will not, so prepare from the bayonets, to the tsar's bomb :feelsokman:

We have the weapons to destroy, at least a large part of the planet in various ways, nuclear, chemical, biological etc ... even if, humanity, and its existence must be for the progress of it, and not a single desden of pleasure and hedonism, but people do not understand, and will not, so prepare from the bayonets, to the tsar's bomb :feelsokman:
:fire::fire::fire::fire:

Then they go around claiming to love animals.

i dont care about no stinkin animals

20,000 chicken nuggets for me, welcome to the jungle

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back