Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR >20,000 Animals are skinned alive every day to manufacture fur handbags and SLUT clothing

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ankets-left-rot-stinking-corpse-mountain.html

33D09EFF00000578-3572756-Demand_A_short_coat_needs_about_35_pelts_medium_length_40_to_45_-a-39_1462367387524.jpg

33D0949600000578-3572756-Thriving_business_Despite_concerns_over_cruelty_the_plan_is_to_d-a-27_1462867933305.jpg

Despite the fact that I hate stacys guts, would you honesty say no to a free fur coat?

remember feeeemales are the more caring gender and love to wear the fury of animals skinned alive, while disgusting males only wear mostly plastic synthetic clothing or cotton/wool.

are we activists now? if so, blame milk companies because stacies and chads drink milk every morning.

remember feeeemales are the more caring gender and love to wear the fury of animals skinned alive, while disgusting males only wear mostly plastic synthetic clothing or cotton/wool.
Here's a business idea: Tell the stacies that the fur coat they want to buy is made from the fur of a lonely virgin male animal. But that it's double the price. Easy profits

they would kill & flay ugly males skin off and use it for clothing if they could..

I'm not a vegetarian but they could at least humanely slaughter the poor things before skinning them. That is just unnecessarily cruel. Plus i hear the synthetic furs are pretty good these days.

I will never understand why women wear these. they look so tacky and ridiculous.

I will never understand why women wear these. they look so tacky and ridiculous.

They appreciate clothing that was once a living being. If it were legal, chads and staceys would peel off incels' faces, tan them, and wear them as masks.

Animals kill other animals painfully too. Don’t care tbh.

We should skin 20k sluts alive a day and turn them into dog food. Who's with me?

You are not like other animals though, you are smart enough to grasp concepts like morality and ethics. You can distinguish between right and wrong.

Not to mention the fact that you can justify nearly all the violence with this mentality, just say animals do it do then attack a random individual on the street. Kill babies and stomp on their corpse and more.

All farm animals are treated terribly. You can lose cholesterol and weight by cutting out meat.

You are not like other animals though, you are smart enough to grasp concepts like morality and ethics. You can distinguish between right and wrong.

Not to mention the fact that you can justify nearly all the violence with this mentality, just say animals do it do then attack a random individual on the street. Kill babies and stomp on their corpse and more.

This is the reason I laugh at the people on here who say fuck morals. Without morals and ethics we'd be back in caveman times or even worse. Random ugly guys would be walking and just blind sided by some normies fist, than jumped and killed, lol.

Americans kill millions of chicken every hour. 20k is nothing compared to that

B-bbbut I'm sick/insane because I have consensual sex with mares. JFL @ the world, including the average incel of this board.

That comment about using male skin as clothing is funny, someone hasn't heard about foreskin face cream.

Low iq

Animals have no other choice or means to kill each other. They can't walk into a grocery store and buy a suitable meat alternative like you or I. They also don't raise their kill in a factory farm.

humans=shit. old news.

They wouldn't skin us alive and wear us only because we are too ugly

anger against fur is class and envy based first, and "muh poor animals" second. people just use the latter justificaiton to disguise their own inferiority when compared to prime staceys enveloped in velvety fur

Here's a business idea: Tell the stacies that the fur coat they want to buy is made from the fur of a lonely virgin male animal. But that it's double the price. Easy profits
Very high IQ

humanity should die out and let nature produce something better we are a fucked species

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back