Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 2 years without Internet only because I was the ugliest guy on Earth

Orbis Stellaris

Orbis Stellaris

Incel Jesus
I was banned from the interrnet for 2 years (2022/10/31-2024/10/now) because I strangeled my mother in a sense of fit.
Now the onyl way for me to use the internet is via the Switch, which I bought.
How am I supposed to get laid without the Internet????

Only way I'm getting laid is collobrating with this guy but my mom banned the internet

Brutal. I can't go one day without the Internet

Welcome back @mistersinister

Now i'm forced to work in a workshop for autistic people.
The only saving grace is that they let you relax on Fridays (Netflix/Disney+/Switch) or getting out visiting other areas in Taipei
The wage is very low - lower than minimum wage

You've lived a difficult which most people here wouldn't even last a day. You shouldn't have been punished for strangling your mom, who is also mainly responsible for your inceldom.

You've lived a difficult which most people here wouldn't even last a day. You shouldn't have been punished for strangling your mom, who is also mainly responsible for your inceldom.
at least my faily is rich, how can I get back to neetdom>

But I’m uglier and more autistic than he could ever imagine himself to be

I’m not a glowie we should all get together to improve a brocels life.

No, you;re not
Yes I am.

Clinicallyinsaneautists.is

How did you strangle her ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back