Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 2 years ago a shitskin tallfag with overlayed deformed teeth mogged me at work.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Well,I am a shitskin too but at least i have normal teeth,Here is the story,2 years ago i was working making cigars in a factory,My coworker lets call him shark guy ( cuz his mouth was full of two layers of deformed teeth lol ) Managed to befriend and date a solid 5/10 low tier white becky,Meanwhile a single mother with "chagala" surname LOL, wanted me to take care of her shitskin indigenous looking spawn,How was this possible? I hope that guy got cucked for shit sake.

This drove me nuts and i had to quit my shitty job out of frustration and anger.

I think this incident was a psyop or some wicked shit,Or just quite normal? cuz he was a tallfag and i am a manlet.

I saw them last year walking together in the street after a bad day...

Fuck this world,Time to get more drunk.

Last edited:
don´t worry, that white whore had so much dig in her hole and will cheat on your former coworker. he will never be happy

don´t worry, that white whore had so much dig in her hole and will cheat on your former coworker. he will never be happy

Yeah,I know it well,But why TF did i "attracted" that single indigenous mother? Shit that was the worst part,She thought i was desperate enough to provide for her,Fucking shit AAAAAA